Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walt Disney World & Disneyland

Canadians save 20% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets & 25% off Disneyland Tickets *Ending Soon & WDW Price Increase Soon

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2018 3:56 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Damn it. :) At least there's this Southern California pass to cover the zoo and a few others.

Thanks ReeGee.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: Damn it. :) At least there's this Southern California pass to cover the zoo and a few others.

Thanks ReeGee.
You need at least 4-5 hours at that Zoo to really take it in, I had about 3-4 hours on a quiet day and felt somewhat rushed. Disney is a full day thing as well. Honestly there's so much to do in Cali and only so much you can fit in 5-6 days, just pick a few things, take your time and enjoy.
One other quick thing you can do near LA is hop on the PCA and drive north to Malibu. Gorgeous drive and lots of nice restaurants around there. You can do Santa Monica Pier and that in the same day.
Dec 14, 2006
417 posts
386 upvotes
Glad you had a good time. Whenever I go with friends/family, we try to do a three day trip. Day-1 Main park, Day 2- California Adventure and Day 3 whichever one the group wants to do again (or both if you have a park hopper).

The next time we go, I think we are going to splurge and stay at the Grand California so that you have direct access to California adventure, cut out security/wait times and get to maximize fun times.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
iceman2929 wrote: The next time we go, I think we are going to splurge and stay at the Grand California so that you have direct access to California adventure, cut out security/wait times and get to maximize fun times.
Is that the fancy looking hotel right off the Grizzly River Run path? Do you think the main park is worth it just for adults? I really enjoyed California Adventure and was debating going to the main park the next day but didn't want to pay that much again and possibly be disappointed as quite a few people told me it's more for kids and wouldn't be as good.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
What are some reasonably priced accommodations around LA and San Diego (okay, even San Francisco)?

Where can I start checking prices out? Airbnb isn't quite cost-effective with families as they charge by the guest.
Apr 5, 2009
636 posts
1292 upvotes
Vancouver
alanbrenton wrote: What are some reasonably priced accommodations around LA and San Diego (okay, even San Francisco)?

Where can I start checking prices out? Airbnb isn't quite cost-effective with families as they charge by the guest.
Check out Tripadvisor, can sort by review / price. I stayed at a suite in LA with free parking and free breakfast and i found it through Tripadvisor. I can't remember the name now but I recall it to be very affordable but still nice (not dingy like a motel).
Apr 5, 2009
636 posts
1292 upvotes
Vancouver
U4IA wrote: Undercovertourist... but if you want disneyland they are still on sale I think for a few days. I dont believe there's anywhere to get the discounted Canadian rate though for WDW. If someone knows, please post.

Even with a 'discounted' rate, the tickets are only a few dollars cheaper.
Thank you for this, I just booked through Undercover tourist and got 1% CB, so it ended up saving me $15 for a 2 day pass. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
ReeGee wrote: Is that the fancy looking hotel right off the Grizzly River Run path? Do you think the main park is worth it just for adults? I really enjoyed California Adventure and was debating going to the main park the next day but didn't want to pay that much again and possibly be disappointed as quite a few people told me it's more for kids and wouldn't be as good.
It's worth it if you absolutely need the quickest/easiest way into the one park. But, its going to run average of $500+ a night so it's not cheap. It's nice if you want to take an afternoon break though, since it's so close.

Disneyland has sooo many decent hotels in a 15 minute walking distance though, it's a bit hard to justify the cost. That being said, security and line up's can be pretty darn slow at opening time in the main center entrance.
Dec 14, 2006
417 posts
386 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: Is that the fancy looking hotel right off the Grizzly River Run path? Do you think the main park is worth it just for adults? I really enjoyed California Adventure and was debating going to the main park the next day but didn't want to pay that much again and possibly be disappointed as quite a few people told me it's more for kids and wouldn't be as good.
Ya it's the fancy hotel by the river run. I've never stayed there but I've heard its very nice.

As far as if its worth it, I suppose it depends on the individual. I'm an adult (Sorta...lol. 27 and no kids) and I love the main park. Might be because it's a kick of nostalgia right in the feels - I love Disney though, always have, and going there makes me feel like a kid again. You have space mountain (my number 1 favorite ride at disney, I go on that 3 or 4 times per visit at least), Indiana Jones, big thunder mountain, the matterhorn, star tours, splash mountain, and then there are your relaxing rides like pirates of the Caribbean, jungle cruise, etc). Oh and if you are not going back for awhile, Starwars land will be in the main park and that alone will be worth it.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2658 posts
1546 upvotes
for those who buy disney ears for the whole family, it's 25% off on shopdisney until monday. same ears as buying inside the park but obviously 25% off. good if buying multiple and with US address only for free shipping.
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
I missed the deadline for the Disney World at Florida, anyone knows if there are other discount available?
Oct 31, 2012
507 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
I have one 5 day pass and one 4 day pass I bought before the promotion expired. No longer able to go to Disney this year, selling if anyone is interested. PM me
Last edited by kris07 on Feb 24th, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 24, 2018
1 posts
Any one aware of any WDW discounts for Canadians still going? Looking for 1x Adult and 1x Child for 4 days.
Dec 27, 2007
86 posts
62 upvotes
Vancouver
If I buy the Disneyland multi-day passes from expedia for specific dates, but I want to change my mind and go on different days, is this allowed?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
golden wrote: I missed the deadline for the Disney World at Florida, anyone knows if there are other discount available?
Look up my posts and it explains another way to get discounts. You have to travel certain times of the year but it works as we have used it on 4 occasions,
Jul 22, 2015
797 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
demanche wrote: Yep, same site/rates just logged in as an agent. I purchased my Disney tickets this way (One of my side jobs is an agent) and so I got 20% off, paid with gift cards, plus 10% commission.

You could probably get a better deal if you negotiate and go with an agent.
Do agents get the commission on flight, resort, AND park tickets?

I never knew you could negotiate with your travel agent! I've always paid the amount they invoiced me for.
Jul 22, 2015
797 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
Sakaban wrote: for those who buy disney ears for the whole family, it's 25% off on shopdisney until monday. same ears as buying inside the park but obviously 25% off. good if buying multiple and with US address only for free shipping.
Or buy them on aliexpress and pay about $2 for Mickey or Minnie ear headbands. Just make sure you give yourself about 6 weeks to get them in the mail!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
Acheewawa wrote: Or buy them on aliexpress and pay about $2 for Mickey or Minnie ear headbands. Just make sure you give yourself about 6 weeks to get them in the mail!
Those are fake ears.... very appropriate if you're visiting Times Square or Hollywood Boulevard

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝