Expired Hot Deals

[Walt Disney World] Walt Disney World - 2019 Free Dining Promo Released (Valid July 5-September 30)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2019 3:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2004
1420 posts
74 upvotes
Montreal

Walt Disney World - 2019 Free Dining Promo Released (Valid July 5-September 30)

Deal Link:
Price:
free
Expiry:
February 10, 2019
Retailer:
Walt Disney World
Free Dining is back at WDW !

Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option.

Book through February 10, 2019 for arrivals most nights July 5 through September 30, 2019.
Explore Disney Resort hotels and the eligible Disney dining plan in the chart below. Ask about packages of shorter or longer lengths of stay.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
Valid for arrivals most nights July 5 through September 30, 2019

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney's Beach Club Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Dining Plan

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disneys Polynesian Village Resort
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Yacht Club Resort

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan

Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney's Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites only
Disney's Pop Century Resort

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Advance reservations are required. Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for more details. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Here is last year's thread on the subject as it's released regularly: RFD 2017 thread
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 2nd, 2019 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Knowledge is power
302 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11748 posts
21661 upvotes
Scarborough
I was quite surprised to see this released today since it's usually not out until April/May. They must want to get as many people there as possible before Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opens up in the fall.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2634 posts
299 upvotes
Imagine how many annual trippers are waiting to see when the new attractions will drop in "Fall 2019" before booking their next trip. (I bet this will be very close to Winter 2019) This must mean bookings are way down.

Any self-respecting RFDer would not even factor Galaxy's Edge in. ( Unless you want to spend an entire day waiting in line just to get into the new land.)

From a value perspective, if you can swing it, best time to go is late August-September for this offer. It will be very hot and humid. It will rain. But at least you won't have to fight the crowds.

If you can, book at a "Gondola" resort, this is expected to be opened sometime in the summer. This will be much faster than the buses if you can tolerate no AC.
https://disneynews.us/walt-disney-world ... la-system/
Last edited by cheapbastage on Jan 2nd, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4679 posts
3839 upvotes
Can't seem to get the link to work. RFD broke Disney's website already? lol
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2634 posts
299 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:30 am
Not just RFD, everyone is waking up, or just checking their email and freaking out. If you want to go in July/Early August book ASAP. Room availability is usually very scarce. If you think you might want to go but can't be sure, just book anyway. It's zero risk to cancel 60+ days out. Also, if you are having trouble, use a travel agent instead of trying to do it yourself. They have more direct access.
Oct 6, 2008
125 posts
51 upvotes
Winnipeg
superfresh89 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:30 am
In my experience, the website has always been questionable. Pages seem to crash on regular days frequently, let alone days where deals go live. Also it boggles my mind that a company that makes as much money as it does, doesn't have a 1800 number.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
1945 posts
137 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
cheapbastage wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:36 am
Not just RFD, everyone is waking up, or just checking their email and freaking out. If you want to go in July/Early August book ASAP. Room availability is usually very scarce. If you think you might want to go but can't be sure, just book anyway. It's zero risk to cancel 60+ days out. Also, if you are having trouble, use a travel agent instead of trying to do it yourself. They have more direct access.
Travel agent site also appears to be impacted..
Dec 11, 2006
232 posts
79 upvotes
TomRFD wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 9:55 am
I was quite surprised to see this released today since it's usually not out until April/May. They must want to get as many people there as possible before Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opens up in the fall.
damn, opens in the fall? was hoping for august...ah well!
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3692 posts
1094 upvotes
Edmonton
cheapbastage wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:20 am
Imagine how many annual trippers are waiting to see when the new attractions will drop in "Fall 2019" before booking their next trip. (I bet this will be very close to Winter 2019) This must mean bookings are way down.

Any self-respecting RFDer would not even factor Galaxy's Edge in. ( Unless you want to spend an entire day waiting in line just to get into the new land.)

From a value perspective, if you can swing it, best time to go is late August-September for this offer. It will be very hot and humid. It will rain. But at least you won't have to fight the crowds.

If you can, book at a "Gondola" resort, this is expected to be opened sometime in the summer. This will be much faster than the buses if you can tolerate no AC.
https://disneynews.us/walt-disney-world ... la-system/
The only benefit of Star Wars will be the crowd pull from other areas of the park. (Maybe) We went to Pandora last year, and we had booked fast passes 60 days out, and still had problems getting ride choices. I can't imagine how insane Galaxy's Edge will be. The Pandora boat ride broke down for a few hours, and the fast pass line was prob an hour long.

We've never been able to find much savings with free dining, but we'll check it out again.

We were trying to book a Feb trip and noticed that overall prices for hotels have gone up alot (in comparision to other years) - We've stayed on and off WDW property but never at a value resort and it looks like the skyliner is at 2 of them.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2005
1780 posts
110 upvotes
Southern ontario
i heard (only heard 2nd hand) - that the canadian ticket promo is valid with this promo.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
2945 posts
635 upvotes
Too bad that they make you purchase the park hopper tickets (much more expensive) to qualify.
Jun 3, 2006
928 posts
120 upvotes
Mississauga
U4IA wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 11:02 am
The only benefit of Star Wars will be the crowd pull from other areas of the park. (Maybe) We went to Pandora last year, and we had booked fast passes 60 days out, and still had problems getting ride choices. I can't imagine how insane Galaxy's Edge will be. The Pandora boat ride broke down for a few hours, and the fast pass line was prob an hour long.

We've never been able to find much savings with free dining, but we'll check it out again.

We were trying to book a Feb trip and noticed that overall prices for hotels have gone up alot (in comparision to other years) - We've stayed on and off WDW property but never at a value resort and it looks like the skyliner is at 2 of them.
I've gone and stayed at WDW twice as an adult and totally enjoyed it. Every time I consider planning my next trip, there's always something new just coming around the corner so I delay. At this rate, I might never go back just waiting the new things to die down in popularity lol
BerryPride :D
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
8517 posts
4738 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Jtu85 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:38 am
In my experience, the website has always been questionable. Pages seem to crash on regular days frequently, let alone days where deals go live. Also it boggles my mind that a company that makes as much money as it does, doesn't have a 1800 number.
I ask this same question all the time. This company has visitors from all over the world and makes loads of cash and yet is too cheap to have a 1-800 number.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Aug 18, 2013
145 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
U4IA wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 11:02 am

The Pandora boat ride was so bad that I was so glad to have used FP for it, whereas Flight of the Passage was great and I waited in line twice for that without a FP :)
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
11748 posts
21661 upvotes
Scarborough
Jtu85 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:38 am
Use Google Hangouts to call. Not ideal but it's free and hasn't failed me yet.
abstract77 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 10:50 am
damn, opens in the fall? was hoping for august...ah well!
It opens during the summer in Disneyland but not until the fall in Disney World. They're timing all the big offers to end before it opens (e.g: Canadian resident ticket discount).
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].