Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wandrd

Camera bags and accessories, up to 60% off almost all items

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2021 7:15 pm
Nov 7, 2011
865 posts
919 upvotes
British Columbia

Camera bags and accessories, up to 60% off almost all items

Deal Link:
Savings:
up to 60%
Retailer:
Wandrd
I have only paid attention to Wandrd for the past 4 months or so, and they had one other sale where some items were 30% off, but this is a really good sale for expensive camera bags. Unfortunately, it's from the us and shipping is brutal. That being said, I ordered the Hexad Access bag a few months ago and needed the camera cubes (I thought I could be frugal and use other storage inside). Anyways, if you are in the market for Wandrd gear, seems like a really good deal. Especially for the:
Detour hip pack
Hexad regular duffle
Veer packable
but all the items are well priced all things considered. Also shipping is pretty fast. If you have a US address its a sweet deal.

If anyone wants feedback on hexad access let me know.
3 replies
Dec 16, 2018
172 posts
354 upvotes
The shipping cost is BRUTAL, the prices are good though - thanks anyways OP
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
4908 posts
584 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
I agree plus add the duties,taxes and handling fees from FedEx.So your $150 order now becomes $225...Price is good but after all said and done not really a great saving.
Nov 7, 2011
865 posts
919 upvotes
British Columbia
gizmo8 wrote: I agree plus add the duties,taxes and handling fees from FedEx.So your $150 order now becomes $225...Price is good but after all said and done not really a great saving.
So just because I am procrastinating from writing a paper, I'll be your huckleberry. My order from Wandrd came to 459 USD which is 573 CAD (that is including shipping and duty). and many of the items I ordered are not carried by any Canadian retailer, so duty and shipping is moot if you want the product.

I just put all the items I ordered into a cart from other retailers, I combined Amazon and moment camera store. The total including shipping and estimated duty was 805 USD, or 1002.88..... Or in other words, almost twice the cost. So after all said and done I would have to disagree, because 50 percent, by definition, is a fantastical satan's-rump-red, hot deal. The fact that these are expensive overpriced luxury products does not stop the deal from being superb if you are in the market for them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)