MASSIVE Firearms Sale: 15% off Non-Rest. 20% off Rest. 30% off Ammo

Deal Link:
Savings:
15-30%
Expiry:
June 1, 2019
Retailer:
Wanstalls
Was on my cruise of firearms websites, and saw that Wanstalls has a massive sale on firearms, optics, accessories and ammo from May 28th to June 1st. Both instore and online from what I can gather.

Working off a phone so can't paste the banner on their website, but to summarize the sale:

ALL Non-Restricted rifles: 15% off
ALL Restricted rifles and pistols: 20% off
All Optics & Accessories: 20% off
All Soft/ Hollowpoint Ammo 30% off

One does not usually see discounts this deep on such a large selection of firearms/ accessories/ ammo. Probably an effort to lean out their stocks in light of the current gun ban talk.

Regardless, these chaps are awesome to deal with and have $10 shipping on everything except ammo (understandably).

E.g. For anyone who wants to get into the AR game, $800 for the Bushmaster XM-15 with a red dot is a solid price: https://www.wanstallsonline.com/firearm ... -nato.html

PS. If this deal does not interest you, move along. This thread is a notification for those interested, not a justification, invitation or a debate for the sport.
57 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3202 posts
2987 upvotes
Redivivus wrote: Was on my cruise of firearms websites, and saw that Wanstalls has a massive sale on firearms, optics, accessories and ammo from May 28th to June 1st. Both instore and online from what I can gather.

Working off a phone so can't paste the banner on their website, but to summarize the sale:

One does not usually see discounts this deep on such a large selection of firearms/ accessories/ ammo. Probably an effort to lean out their stocks in light of the current gun ban talk.

Regardless, these chaps are awesome to deal with and have $10 shipping on everything except ammo (understandably).

E.g. For anyone who wants to get into the AR game, $800 for the Bushmaster XM-15 with a red dot is a solid price: https://www.wanstallsonline.com/firearm ... -nato.html

PS. If this deal does not interest you, move along. This thread is a notification for those interested, not a justification, invitation or a debate for the sport.
Someone getting a little testy already LOL
Aug 20, 2017
92 posts
103 upvotes
holy crap! they have jacked up their prices for this 'sale'!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1040 posts
3667 upvotes
Van Isle
Redivivus wrote: Was on my cruise of firearms websites, and saw that Wanstalls has a massive sale on firearms, optics, accessories and ammo from May 28th to June 1st. Both instore and online from what I can gather.

A good sale for out-of-province people but full tax and Wanstalls usual higher than most pricing has me out on this sale.
inappropriate signature
[OP]
Feb 24, 2004
114 posts
378 upvotes
YYC
pongster wrote: Someone getting a little testy already LOL
Not really. Just hoping the discussion stays on topic so that we can collectively find more deals as they do have a lot of inventory to browse.

Thx for your considered input tho.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1299 posts
376 upvotes
Surrey
freetoaster wrote: Impressed anyone in the country still has stock of any AR rifle at the moment. Especially sub $1k. They're selling like hot cakes with the possible legislation looming.
What's a good place that usually has stock on the west coast?? With a good price of course
Sep 1, 2010
86 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver
I was excited until I realized you couldn't take an additional 20% off the price shown on the website, been looking to get a good price on an optic!
Mar 18, 2012
574 posts
118 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: What's a good place that usually has stock on the west coast?? With a good price of course
Sorry I'm on the east coast. One of the few places online I've seen stock, although it moves quickly and has changed from pre-sale, to sale to sold out is Bullseye London.
http://www.bullseyelondon.com/long-guns ... restricted

I don't know of anywhere that still has stripped lowers in but I'm no expert.
Oct 24, 2015
140 posts
51 upvotes
Sooke, BC
@Trance82 Sale starts tomorrow so you should see the discounted prices then...
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1857 posts
1679 upvotes
Alberta
They jacked the price....I duno why people are panic buying...if they do ban ...the price for ar15 will plummet.
Mar 18, 2012
574 posts
118 upvotes
fluidmax wrote: They jacked the price....I duno why people are panic buying...if they do ban ...the price for ar15 will plummet.
People believe any guns they currently own they will be given a provision to keep (some form or maybe exactly like the prohibited class currently). So you'd need to have one registered under your name to get access after a ban, or to ever have one if they are banned.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13000 upvotes
Redivivus wrote: Not really. Just hoping the discussion stays on topic
Outside of the first thread here years ago I don't think I've seen too many stray off the topic of firearms in general.
There's usually someone who posts "how do I get started shooting" but I've never seen it go way off topic.

And yes I get the irony of this post essentially going off topic to explain it.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2466 posts
425 upvotes
Anyone recommend any NR rifles, nothing chinese? I don't want to buy another Tavor before the ban, but I see the X95 came down a bit. Anything in the sub 2k NR category? for a black rifle. Wanstalls doesn't look to have much stock of anything but anywhere else?
[OP]
Feb 24, 2004
114 posts
378 upvotes
YYC
mtlboy wrote: Anyone recommend any NR rifles, nothing chinese? I don't want to buy another Tavor before the ban, but I see the X95 came down a bit. Anything in the sub 2k NR category? for a black rifle. Wanstalls doesn't look to have much stock of anything but anywhere else?
Quite a few in the sub $2k range: BCL-102, Stag 10, To-be-released Troy 102, Springfield M14s, FAMAE 540/542, HK SL8, M+M M10X .. to name a few to get you started on your research. What caliber are you looking for ?
[OP]
Feb 24, 2004
114 posts
378 upvotes
YYC
death_hawk wrote: Outside of the first thread here years ago I don't think I've seen too many stray off the topic of firearms in general.
There's usually someone who posts "how do I get started shooting" but I've never seen it go way off topic.

And yes I get the irony of this post essentially going off topic to explain it.
All good.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2466 posts
425 upvotes
Redivivus wrote: Quite a few in the sub $2k range: BCL-102, Stag 10, To-be-released Troy 102, Springfield M14s, FAMAE 540/542, HK SL8, M+M M10X .. to name a few to get you started on your research. What caliber are you looking for ?
Did anyone ever buy the WK180 , and does anyone know who has them in stock? Also, is the rumor that the ban is just on the AR15 or NRs too? Just trying to see what I need to buy quick lol
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6039 posts
5875 upvotes
Downtown Canada
* thanks op for posting a deal on ARs. +1
Last edited by MrDisco on May 27th, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: You know the drill
Mar 7, 2017
681 posts
323 upvotes
Ham, ON
Friendly reminder to all in the GTA-ish area... Bullseye will match these prices, and not charge you their shipping if you are able to pickup in store from them. This allows for some stupid cheap prices IF you are local enough to pickup in store.

For example: theammosource has their 15% off sale: so you can pickup cases of 1k CCI Blazer brass 9mm for 250*0.85=$212.50+tax, 500 rounds of federal 5.56 for 220*0.85=$187.00+tax etc.