Expired Hot Deals

Old Navy

Warehouse sale up to75% off h&m, buffalo, parasuco, old navy, levi's and etc.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2009 10:13 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2874 posts
742 upvotes
Toronto

[Old Navy] Warehouse sale up to75% off h&m, buffalo, parasuco, old navy, levi's and etc.

Theres a warehouse on Mccowan road and sheppard (where no frills used to be and right beside national sports) that sales the following brand names: Dockers, Levi's, H&M, Buffalo, Parasuco, Old Navy, Gap, Hollister, Aeropostale and more.

I'm not sure if this is a limited time offer or anything but i received a flyer in this weeks newspaper with the advertisement.

Here are some deals i found at the Mccowan and Sheppard area:

3 basic tshirts / v necks for $10.00 or $4.00 each. These are H&M ones but for some reason their labeled as CHAMP sports. These shirts sell at H&M for $7.99 each. Its the "Fine Cotton Stretch" ones. They also have ones from L.O.G.G and Divdends. (You can check by flipping the t shirt around and looking at the label from the back or for dividends, its the t shirts with a little bit of blue fabric around the neck lining) They had a lot of white ones but also had a few navy and Medium blacks.

There are also Hollister T shirts at $7.00 each. The only one they have is one that says "22" on it. Comes in blue, brown, white and more.

Mens Aeropostale Hoodies for $19.00.

Mens Parasuco Long sleeves for $15.00 each. (Sizing is really off, so make sure u try it on first)

Mens and Womens Levi's for $19.00 each. They had a bunch of nice 32x34 sizes. Saw slim straight, relax fits, regular fits, and boot cut. assorted 501, 553 and etc.

Old navy Graphic Tees, 3 for $10.00 or $4.00 each. (same case as the H&M where the logo for old navy is either branded by something else or markered off)

GAP Polo's for $10.00 each. (Same case as H&M)

Dockers stain resistant Capri's for $19.00 each

Theres alot of womens stuff that I didnt bother checking out. A lot of buffalo apparel for women.

A lot of random hair shampoos/body lotion stuff too.

Make sure everything fits before you leave and that their isn't any stains on them cause all sales are final. I unfortunately came out with one odd H&M t shirt. A bit smaller compared to the other similar shirts i bought. But oh well, i could use it for an under shirt i guess.

They have many locations across the G.T.A. one just opened in vaughns. Sorry, threw out the flyer but if anyone could scan it that would be nice :) its the one with the big 75% off sign. Single paper, double sided.

The company is called "Brands Gone Wild" and apparently they have the sale thru out the year.
18 replies
Apr 12, 2005
127 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Its called brands gone wild..... and they have one here in richmond hill near yonge st and sixteenth ave... and they have sale through out the year...
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2009
1334 posts
1028 upvotes
Thinking about checking this out tomorrow.

I know where National Sports is, but have no idea where the old No Frills used to be.
Do I turn into the street where the National Sports is, and if so, will it be visible and obvious that it's the store?
REAL ESTATE. PRE-CONSTRUCTION & RESALE.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
GTA & Surrounding Areas
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2874 posts
742 upvotes
Toronto
j47lee wrote: Its called brands gone wild..... and they have one here in richmond hill near yonge st and sixteenth ave... and they have sale through out the year...
yeahh, thats the name. Thanks.
Jul 2, 2005
388 posts
60 upvotes
Scarborough
danyo wrote: Thinking about checking this out tomorrow.

I know where National Sports is, but have no idea where the old No Frills used to be.
Do I turn into the street where the National Sports is, and if so, will it be visible and obvious that it's the store?
It is next door.
Jun 8, 2008
506 posts
9 upvotes
oh wow cool. i drive past this everyday and i was always wondering what was inside. i'll check it out next time :) it's across from winners too so i'll go to both stores and look for goodies :)
Nov 30, 2006
323 posts
been there 5 or 6 months ago. at the time they were promoting name brand shoes. there was hardly any variety, and the styles weren't good. they had clothes, but mostly old navy or levi. at the back of the warehouse they sold some random things like household items and books. i wouldn't suggest the trip unless you live nearby to one of those locations.
Jan 28, 2009
197 posts
76 upvotes
I checked it out a few months back, and it seemed to me a lot of the stuff was fake.

For example, they had Calvin Klein boxers, but if you looked at the box you could tell it was a photocopy. Also, the tags on the Buffalo jeans don't match up with the ones at the Buffalo stores.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2874 posts
742 upvotes
Toronto
alvin545 wrote: I checked it out a few months back, and it seemed to me a lot of the stuff was fake.

For example, they had Calvin Klein boxers, but if you looked at the box you could tell it was a photocopy. Also, the tags on the Buffalo jeans don't match up with the ones at the Buffalo stores.

I think its because most of the stuff they have are "out" dated. Not sure tho. Maybe they mixed it up, fake with the real.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1955 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
j47lee wrote: Its called brands gone wild..... and they have one here in richmond hill near yonge st and sixteenth ave... and they have sale through out the year...
Is it inside hillcrest mall (north west corner) or south hill shopping center (north east corner)?
Jun 4, 2003
196 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
zero_ wrote: Is it inside hillcrest mall (north west corner) or south hill shopping center (north east corner)?
It is the Southhill where hosts No Frills. This location used to be a Canadian Tire.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8289 posts
1879 upvotes
Toronto
I was at the one at 16th and Yonge a few months ago when they had the Mastermind warehouse sale right beside it. The prices are good but don't expect much in selection. I was going to buy a lacoste shirt (the alligator one) which was dirt cheap, but they only had XXL and XXXL... which really sucks.
Jan 2, 2007
166 posts
is there still a good selection of v-necks in medium? thats all i'm really looking for, thanks.
Jun 27, 2008
24 posts
are there anything from abercrombie there?

anyone gone there recently? i'm thinking of going this week
Jan 15, 2006
597 posts
90 upvotes
Anyone knows what are the hours of operation at Scarborough location. thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4493 posts
718 upvotes
They have a location on Kipling and Dixon as well.
Nov 3, 2005
427 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
I've been to the one in Richmond Hill and sure enough, there are true brand-name items, but half the time you pick it up and think, "Wow - I can't believe Guess (or whoever) made something so ugly!" Really, these are styles that never should have seen the light of day.

Having said that, they had great deals on basics like plain shirts or yoga pants so worth checking out for that, at least..