Expired Hot Deals

[Warm] $25 Ultimate Dining Card for $9.99/$7.49/free? with Texture subscription (Scotiabank customers only?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2017 3:23 pm
[OP]
Oct 22, 2012
398 posts
700 upvotes

[Warm] $25 Ultimate Dining Card for $9.99/$7.49/free? with Texture subscription (Scotiabank customers only?)

Price:
$7.49?
Expiry:
September 30, 2017
This offer is on a clickthrough from the Scotiabank sign-out page, bottom right hand corner.
Direct links to this page don't seem to work. If anyone can figure out a working direct link, feel free to post and I will edit.

UPDATE: Try simply typing "w w w.texture.ca/Scotiabank" in your browser (without the spaces, of course).

Offer highlights:
- Sign up for Texture using the above link, get a $25 Ultimate Gift Card for Harvey's, Kelsey's, Swiss Chalet, East Side Mario's, and other Cara properties.
- Use promo code BONUS25 to get a 25% discount
- Email with Gift Card will be sent in "4-6 weeks", so it's POSSIBLE (but not likely) that it could arrive before your first monthly charge
- 1st month would cost $7.49 using promo code

Not for everyone, but for those of us who snagged the unlimited Pasta Pass at ESM, an opportunity to bring a friend!

*Offer valid to new Texture users only. Offer valid until September 30, 2017 or while supplies last. Additional conditions may apply.

Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount and only one offer is redeemable per household. Free service starts upon account activation at texture.ca/scotiabank and continues for the first 30 days. Unless cancelled by you earlier, a monthly fee will apply after expiration of the free service period (currently $9.99 for Basic and $14.99 for Premium, plus applicable taxes, depending on which service you chose). Upon activation, new subscribers will receive an email within 4-6 weeks of sign up with a $25 Ultimate Dining e-Gift Card redeemable at participating Swiss Chalet®, Montana’s BBQ & Bar™, Kelsey’s®, Harvey’s®, milestones®, East Side Mario’s®, Bier Markt®, Harpers Landing®, Williams Landing®, Hunters Landing®, Jacksons Landing™, Fionn MacCool’s®, D’Arcy McGee’s®, Paddy Flaherty’s®, Tir nan Og® and New York Fries® locations in Canada. ®/™ Trademarks of Cara Operations Limited. Customers will be required to show a printed version of the email in order to redeem the eGift Card. Full terms and conditions available at texture.ca. Texture is a trademark used under license by Rogers Media or an affiliate
8 replies
Mar 12, 2016
582 posts
677 upvotes
The weird thing is, it doesn't say that you WON'T get the $25 if you cancel, it just says the thing will be sent 4-6 weeks after sign up...
May 14, 2017
21 posts
8 upvotes
chinesepig wrote: The weird thing is, it doesn't say that you WON'T get the $25 if you cancel, it just says the thing will be sent 4-6 weeks after sign up...
Yes, I would like to know as well.
Jun 30, 2016
28 posts
8 upvotes
Says site is unavailable when you try to click through to the offer :( Wonder if it's intentional?

The site is temporarily unavailable

We’ll be back shortly, but in the meantime,
here are some other ways you can stay
in touch with us online:
Dec 13, 2016
87 posts
104 upvotes
I signed up during a previous promo featuring a $25 Indigo e-gift card. Cancelled my subscription after a week or so since it really wasn't for me.

Surprised when I got my $25 email a few weeks later.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1656 upvotes
Didn't get it last time around :/
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4312 posts
403 upvotes
Calgary
sevvyness wrote: Says site is unavailable when you try to click through to the offer :( Wonder if it's intentional?

The site is temporarily unavailable

We’ll be back shortly, but in the meantime,
here are some other ways you can stay
in touch with us online:
The $15 signup works
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
May 8, 2002
794 posts
121 upvotes
The promo code says it was successfully applied but the subtotal of $14.99 doesn't change. How do I verify that the code works?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2925 posts
2515 upvotes
How do you cancel?

Do you have to call in or can you do it online?

edit: can cancel online ....cancelled after 2 weeks, let's see if I get the gift card

edti2: I got the gift card code via email ...even though I cancelled after 2 weeks