None
[OP]
Dec 7, 2004
151 posts
10 upvotes

[Marshalls] - AKG 403 Headphones - Marshalls (John/Richmond) - $23

More offers from Marshalls
Ok, so not a super hot deal, but thought I'd post it anyway:

Anyone remember the AGK K-403 Headphones that were on sale for $9.99 (or less) last year at Futureshop? Well I was able to snag one then and was amazed at the sound quality of these things. Gets a bit uncomfortable after extended use, but excellent sound quality nonetheless:

http://eu.akg.com/akg-product-detail-eu/k403blk.html

At the Marshalls on John and Richmond, they have them on clearance for $23 (in front of the cashiers / beside the escalators). Not a super hot deal considering the above, but I bought one as a backup to my current set. Well worth the money if you ask me.

Regular (Marshall's) retail is $29.99. Might even be cheaper depending on which Marshall's you go to.
2 replies
Nov 2, 2007
359 posts
61 upvotes
I recently picked up a pair for $23.99 at Winners. I had seen them for $29.99 there before and the small price drop was enough to get me to bite. I think for that price they are fairly decent. Bump them up to their full retail price of $69.99 like they cost at Canada Computers and they'd probably get crushed by the Porta Pros and such though lol.
Apr 27, 2008
335 posts
63 upvotes
They also have Philips she3580 for $7.99. I am totally blown away by this little, cheap headphone. Excellent value.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)