• Jun 10th, 2010 3:46 pm
[OP]
Jan 12, 2006
133 posts
2 upvotes

[Second Cup] Warm/Cold Second cup Deal in Mississauga

More offers from Second Cup
Hey Guys,
so hopefully I am the first on this deal...searched the forums and dint find anything...but I live close to this Second Cup near Mavis and Eglinton in Mississauga (go there about once a week), its a nice and cozy store but they are having these cool specials which I havent seen at any other Second Cup before.

They were doing breakfast sandwiches and small coffee for $4.95 or a slice of cake and small coffee for $4.95. 9(separate)

But the best one was that they are doing Happy Hour for chillers from 6-8pm also. Now i can enjoy that chiller during afternoon and evenings.

I actually asked the manager there about this chiller promotion and he said its exclusive to their store only.

so i think this warm to hot deal for folks in that area
7 replies
[OP]
Jan 12, 2006
133 posts
2 upvotes
yup thats right...its in that mcdonald's plaza...there is a baskin robbins too
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
leafsrule99 wrote: Hey Guys,
so hopefully I am the first on this deal...searched the forums and dint find anything...but I live close to this Second Cup near Mavis and Eglinton in Mississauga (go there about once a week), its a nice and cozy store but they are having these cool specials which I havent seen at any other Second Cup before.

They were doing breakfast sandwiches and small coffee for $4.95 and a slice of cake and small coffee for $4.95.

But the best one was that they are doing Happy Hour for chillers from 6-8pm also. Now i can enjoy that chiller during afternoon and evenings.

I actually asked the manager there about this chiller promotion and he said its exclusive to their store only.

so i think this warm to hot deal for folks in that area
So $4.95 for breakfast sandwich and small coffee and a slice of cake, OR you meant "breakfast sandwiche and small coffee for $4.95 OR a slice of cake and small coffee for $4.95" If it was 3 items then I can see it being warm, but if it's just 2(sounds more like reg price to me)... well it's pretty COLD! :lol:
Chillers? Umm, price? If it's not 50% off PLS don't bother posting THANKYOU! :lol: Also you do sounded more like you either own that place or work there! :lol: Anyways, thanks for the post but not for the deal! :lol:
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
17977 posts
1538 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
leafsrule99 wrote: They were doing breakfast sandwiches and small coffee for $4.95 and a slice of cake and small coffee for $4.95.
A small coffee at 2nd Cup (equal to TALL at Starbucks) is 1.65 I believe. 4.95 - 1.65 = 3.30

3.30 isn't a particularily hot price for a breakfast sandwich of any sort, especially something made elsewhere (i.e. a bakery) and packaged and shipped to a 2nd cup...

I know regularly they're probably 4.99 or something. But that's a total ripoff price... must be 90% profit margin or something ;)
[OP]
Jan 12, 2006
133 posts
2 upvotes
wish i owned that place...

so actually not a hot deal..a cold deal.

its separate... coffee and breakfast sandwich and the other is coffee and cake slice

well the only thing about chiller is that during happy hour its $2.75..

i just think for people who drink chiller its a good deal if you're in the area...i drink a second cup coffee pretty much every day...so for me i end up saving
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2003
4732 posts
196 upvotes
No matter what type of Second Cup coffee I tried, i found all of their brands way toooo strong! :!:

I'll stick to Starbucks.
[OP]
Jan 12, 2006
133 posts
2 upvotes
konfusion666 wrote: A small coffee at 2nd Cup (equal to TALL at Starbucks) is 1.65 I believe. 4.95 - 1.65 = 3.30

3.30 isn't a particularily hot price for a breakfast sandwich of any sort, especially something made elsewhere (i.e. a bakery) and packaged and shipped to a 2nd cup...

I know regularly they're probably 4.99 or something. But that's a total ripoff price... must be 90% profit margin or something ;)
is there really such a margin on food? I know coffee there is always a margin..but on food...very interesting

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)