Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VirginMobile.ca

Nokia 6015i (VirginMobile) $79.99 (FS)(HMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2005 5:33 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
6 upvotes

[VirginMobile.ca] Nokia 6015i (VirginMobile) $79.99 (FS)(HMV)

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/prodde ... 537&catid=

Online it's 99.00, in my Mississauga News, the FS flyer has it for $79.99 though.
I'm assuming that all flyers will have it as well.

https://www.virginmobile.ca/web/buyaphoneDetails01.do

standard features
Virgin custom menus
VXL
Phonebook: 250 entries
Vibrate alert
Polyphonic ringtones
Download images
Download games

Colour screen: 96 x 65 pixels
Colour screen: 4096 colours
Easy text entry
Calculator
Alarm clock
Calendar
Personal organizer
Digital voice recorder
Voice activated dialing
Built-in earpiece jack
Interchangeable faceplates

battery
Performance: BL-6C Li-ion
Capacity: 1070 mAh
Talk time: Up to 200 minutes
Standby time: Up to 288 hours

dimensions
Volume: 98 cc
Weight: 109 g
Length: 109 mm
Width: 50 mm
Thickness: 24 mm

standard bundle
Battery + cover
Wall charger
Legal and safety guide
Virgin literature pack

This was on sale @ $89 in May, if you bought it that price, you me be able to use the lowest price guarantee (not sure if FS has it though).

EDIT: 07/15/05 ... deal valid till 17th, also at HMV.
20 replies
Jun 7, 2005
236 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know if it comes with the $10 starter bonus?
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
6 upvotes
c white wrote:Does anyone know if it comes with the $10 starter bonus?
my vox 8615 came with it, I think all do.
But if you buy from telephone booth they give you $10 (or maybe $15) on top...but that might be over. Only qualified for the audivox models (8615/8910), not the Nokia.
Jun 7, 2005
236 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for the reply. On the website it says it includes the "$10 starter bonus", but I didn't see any mention in the flyer. Sometimes they are tricky and don't include the card when these phones go on sale.

I'll find out tommorow, I was planning on buying the nokia phone anyways and this sale still save me $10 even if the minutes aren't included.
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
6 upvotes
c white wrote:Thanks for the reply. On the website it says it includes the "$10 starter bonus", but I didn't see any mention in the flyer. Sometimes they are tricky and don't include the card when these phones go on sale.

I'll find out tommorow, I was planning on buying the nokia phone anyways and this sale still save me $10 even if the minutes aren't included.
I'm pretty sure they do, it's on the box.
Hope I'm right, have fun with the phone.
Jul 8, 2005
615 posts
180 upvotes
When I got the Audiovox 8615 (Reg. Price @ $159) at Future Shop two weeks ago for $139 (after PM with Best Buy because you can get Aeroplan miles if you spend $200+ at Future Shop) the $10 start-up bonus was included.

This brings me to another note. I bought the Virgin Mobile phone for $139, two top-up cards for $15/ea, and a $39.99 phone and got Aeroplan miles, 3 months free Rogers Express service for qualifying purchase and PC points for using PC Financial credit card. I sure got an awesome deal there!
Nov 13, 2001
402 posts
4 upvotes
Ottawa
HMV has this deal too, I just picked one up. The sign said the deal ends July 17. They told me when the phone is activated it will have $10 credit on it. It didn't come with a physical $10 card.
Jeeps are cool!
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
6 upvotes
fourtwenty wrote:HMV has this deal too, I just picked one up. The sign said the deal ends July 17. They told me when the phone is activated it will have $10 credit on it. It didn't come with a physical $10 card.
Added :)
Jul 10, 2005
85 posts
11 upvotes
The 10$ is included when you activate the phone. I went to pick it up at FS and since my roomate works there, he got me some extra discount so I paid like 60$.

Not bad at all... :cheesygri
May 4, 2005
355 posts
12 upvotes
i've been looking to get it on with virgin... ok sexual jokes aside...

does anyone know if you HAVE to use one of these three **** ass phones? also if i were to buy one of these phones used... i guess that wouldn't work either eh? the phone HAS to be from virgin mobile?

for ****'s sake...

anyone have a virgin mobile phone... that they're looking to sell? lol...
Dec 20, 2003
505 posts
45 upvotes
hey,

anyone knows what's the VirginMobile? is Rogers or Fido or Aliant or Telus? can i use it in Nova Scotia?

Thanks.
Jun 7, 2005
236 posts
1 upvote
Yeah, I should have posted back here when I bought mine; upon activation you get $10 credit. The signage at Future Shop advertised the deal until July 21. I had to correct the cashier though, it still rang up at $100.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
4865 posts
188 upvotes
GTA
c white wrote:Yeah, I should have posted back here when I bought mine; upon activation you get $10 credit.
My $10 credit expires at the end of July, and I still have about $5 left of it. Virgin Mobile is awesome.
Rock it.
Banned
Feb 15, 2004
10735 posts
6 upvotes
You gotta buy there 3 phones, yes I know they suck.

Virgin uses Bell's network, you could say they are an aliant of Bell then.
It's CDMA, so no switching phones by exchanging SIMs.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1730 posts
2632 upvotes
I've got a Bell Mobility phone on prepaid, but I like VM's pricing better. Any chance Virgin Mobile would let me sign up and program my BM phone to work with VM (since it's the same network)?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)