Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

WARM: Royal Asburn Golf Club - Free Associate Golf Membership

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2015 11:45 am
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 17, 2005
604 posts
339 upvotes
Oshawa

WARM: Royal Asburn Golf Club - Free Associate Golf Membership

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Savings:
Varying
Free Associate Golf Membership to Royal Ashburn Golf Course in Ashburn, ON (about 20 minutes east of Toronto). Not for everyone and the discounts aren't huge (thus listing this as a WARM deal) but a little off is better than nothing if you plan on golfing here.

The Associate Membership Program is absolutely free to join with no hidden tricks or gimmicks. Simply fill in the online form and you will be entitled to receive the following member benefits:

• Save $10.00 on all green fees purchased
• Advance booking
• 5% discount off Butler’s Pub & Grill Menu
• 10% discount on select proshop merchandise
• Exclusive offers
• Access to exclusive promotions and events
• Access to a Royal Ashburn Member Account
4 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10552 upvotes
Oakville
I heard an ad for this on the radio, so from what I can tell this is just a loyalty program with a fancy name, yes? I'd sign up, but they're *way* too far (any savings would be offset by the hour drive to get there)
Dec 22, 2001
449 posts
205 upvotes
20 Minutes? That's bull. From Yonge & Eg. (forget downtown) it's 45 minutes and that's with taking the 407.
Apr 1, 2009
286 posts
139 upvotes
Fresco wrote: 20 Minutes? That's bull. From Yonge & Eg. (forget downtown) it's 45 minutes and that's with taking the 407.
It is far, actually the price is high too. You can go to Woodbine get a cart and pay about $70 p.p. Here they want $100 per person, not worth it. Unless I'm missing something.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2005
604 posts
339 upvotes
Oshawa
sta11ion wrote: It is far, actually the price is high too. You can go to Woodbine get a cart and pay about $70 p.p. Here they want $100 per person, not worth it. Unless I'm missing something.
To each their own. Different courses have different prices. And it goes without saying some places will be closer to you than others. Just saying for those who PLAN on playing here, a discount is nice.