• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2020 11:15 pm
[OP]
Oct 14, 2013
798 posts
1551 upvotes
Sherbrooke

[Costco] WARM : TCL 55-in. 4K HDR Roku Smart TV 55S533CA - 479.99$

EDIT : Title put to 479,99$ since EcoFee is on selected provinces only.

Get it while it's warm. Probably the best Panel, features and quality for the price.

Features:
Superior 4K HDR picture quality
Wide Color powered by QLED technology
HDR Pro Pack featuring Dolby Vision high-dynamic range (HDR)
Contrast Control Zone technology maximizes contrast
Roku smart TV platform provides access to thousands of streaming channels
Last edited by sRPlay1989 on Nov 30th, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
136 replies
Jul 16, 2013
161 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
Edit: I am completely wrong. Ignore below.

Was 439 a few days ago with $29 warranty. Still a great tv!
Last edited by AhmedK005 on Nov 30th, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2014
19 posts
7 upvotes
Halifax, NS
You sure? I think that was the 50"? Hopefully I didn't miss that
AhmedK005 wrote: Was 439 a few days ago with $29 warranty. Still a great tv!
Jul 16, 2013
161 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
5Bs4a25c wrote: You sure? I think that was the 50"? Hopefully I didn't miss that
Ayy sorry about that! I totally read the original post as 50. For 55 this is even better!
Nov 26, 2014
19 posts
7 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Also, looks like it's 490 at Amazon, for anyone interested.
Dec 17, 2009
85 posts
21 upvotes
GTA
Just bought at the store last week for $549.

Can I do a price match in store for a online ad?
Jan 14, 2013
196 posts
148 upvotes
Ontario
Great TV for the price, got mine back in August for $511 taxes in. Biggest drawback is the viewing angles... if you aren't sitting right on or slightly to the side, viewing angles are real bad.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1025 posts
10 upvotes
sarkj wrote: Just bought at the store last week for $549.

With costco if anything drops in price for 3 months from purchase you can get $ back (or credit) not sure which one it is
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2005
1439 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
uzzi666 wrote: Doesn't it say 479.99?
OP is in QC, they have the eco fee and its listed in the price upfront.
Feb 7, 2009
728 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
Damnit I just bought the 50 inch black friday for 440
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3905 upvotes
Edmonton
alpwhite46 wrote: With costco if anything drops in price for 3 months from purchase you can get $ back (or credit) not sure which one it is
It's 30 days. 90 days is for return. Sometimes you can convince a manager to do it up to 90 days but officially price adjust is 30 days.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3905 upvotes
Edmonton
sarkj wrote: Just bought at the store last week for $549.

You can do a price adjust online. There is a form somewhere on their site. I haven't done it in store but presumably you can.

Dec 17, 2009
85 posts
21 upvotes
GTA
fatestkid wrote: You can do a price adjust online. There is a form somewhere on their site. I haven't done it in store but presumably you can.
I bought in store so not sure I can use that form. Went to the store early and refused to do an adjustment because it’s an online price.

I told the guy that I could literally just return the other one and buy one online. He said “yeah that’s what you have to do”. Great efficiency Costco! Lol Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 27, 2019
24 posts
9 upvotes
Hi Everyone, Could someone please answer if they are aware. Do we still need something like a chromecast to cast from a android device directly?
Thanks
Dec 13, 2016
75 posts
60 upvotes
toronto
sarkj wrote: I bought in store so not sure I can use that form. Went to the store early and refused to do an adjustment because it’s an online price.

I told the guy that I could literally just return the other one and buy one online. He said “yeah that’s what you have to do”. Great efficiency Costco! Lol Face With Tears Of Joy
Seriously? Am in the same boat as you, and was planning to go in after work to get this adjusted.
sam2611 wrote: Hi Everyone, Could someone please answer if they are aware. Do we still need something like a chromecast to cast from a android device directly?
Thanks
It doesn't have chromecast, so I'd check to see if the apps you are planning to cast from are on Roku or not. For example I can cast youtube videos no problem, but can't cast Twitch since they don't have an official app anymore.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3905 upvotes
Edmonton
sarkj wrote: I bought in store so not sure I can use that form. Went to the store early and refused to do an adjustment because it’s an online price.

Buy it in store and go to the return counter and return the new one with the old online receipt. I don't think they track serial numbers.

Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4919 posts
3905 upvotes
Edmonton
sam2611 wrote: Hi Everyone, Could someone please answer if they are aware. Do we still need something like a chromecast to cast from a android device directly?
Thanks
Roku uses Miracast which works with most android devices but does not work with the Pixel phones because google only supports Google Cast (Chromecast). With the new update Roku also supports Airplay (Apple).

Specific apps like YouTube will work on pixel and other android devices.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)