Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Threadless

Warm - Threadless 24 Hour Sale - Lots of Shirts for $9 + $9 Shipping if <= 3 shirts

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2010 1:29 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2086 posts
1467 upvotes
Waterloo

[Threadless] Warm - Threadless 24 Hour Sale - Lots of Shirts for $9 + $9 Shipping if <= 3 shirts

http://www.threadless.com/catalog/type,guys/price,9

Still lots of stock and about 20 hours left. The only problem with this site is that the shipping is fairly costly if I remember correctly.

Regardless, definitely a great deal!

Shipping Charges to southern Ontario:

1 shirt = $9
2 shirts = $9
3 shirts = $9
4 shirts = $15
10 shirts = $23.74
The OG grocery thread that inspired all others ⇩

Living in Ontario and Looking to save money on groceries? Check out my Grocery Flyer Highlight Thread Here!
13 replies
Sep 4, 2007
631 posts
612 upvotes
Thanks OP, I'm gonna get a lot of shopping done on here :lol:
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2007
1006 posts
40 upvotes
I just ordered some t-shirts.

There are still some $5 shirts (search where you can choose guys or girly and it has a price option box with $5. Not too much choice but I found a few nice ones in size large)

I find Threadless t-shirts fit a size small. My son is usually a size medium but he needs a large Threadless.

Coupon code YAYMAIL (gets added quite a few pages into the process, after shipping page) My total was actually $37 but with the $15 shipping it still took the $5 off!

Shipping to BC was $15 for 3-5 t-shirts (I did not check less than 3) and $21 for 6-9 t-shirts (never checked over 9)

Not sure if the other coupon code i found works but may be worth a try.... $5 off $25 TEESINSPACE

Coupons don't usually work whilst sale is on so hurry if you are using one, it may not work forever!

Only time I was charged duties upon delivery was when I chose the UPS option as it was almost the same rate as basic delivery. Duties were about $25 but it was a big order (maybe 10 t-shirts) But I think you take your chances if its below a certain amount. Is it below $20? Anyone know???
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2007
1006 posts
40 upvotes
Tried TEESINSPACE code but it is invalid.

YAYMAIL ($5 off $40) expires today, Dec 6th.

YAYMAIL works on orders $40 including the shipping cost, so my $25 t-shirt order plus $15 shipping worked as $40 order and $5 was taken off.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2550 posts
1011 upvotes
boubouq wrote: I just ordered some t-shirts.

I find Threadless t-shirts fit a size small. My son is usually a size medium but he needs a large Threadless.

Hmm i ordered some mediums and I was afraid of this. We'll see what happens, worst case Ontario I'm only out $50 and I'm sure I can sell some or give them away as gifts.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2086 posts
1467 upvotes
Waterloo
boubouq wrote: Only time I was charged duties upon delivery was when I chose the UPS option as it was almost the same rate as basic delivery. Duties were about $25 but it was a big order (maybe 10 t-shirts) But I think you take your chances if its below a certain amount. Is it below $20? Anyone know???
UPS will usually charge duties on anything above $20. If they have other shipping options I would take them.
sixteen12 wrote: Hmm i ordered some mediums and I was afraid of this. We'll see what happens, worst case Ontario I'm only out $50 and I'm sure I can sell some or give them away as gifts.

Just wear really really tight shirts..you'll look...trendy?
The OG grocery thread that inspired all others ⇩

Living in Ontario and Looking to save money on groceries? Check out my Grocery Flyer Highlight Thread Here!
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2007
1006 posts
40 upvotes
sixteen12 wrote: Hmm i ordered some mediums and I was afraid of this. We'll see what happens, worst case Ontario I'm only out $50 and I'm sure I can sell some or give them away as gifts.

You should be OK. I did order a few mediums at first and my son did get into them, they are quite a slim fit. He is very tall and slim but big shoulders so I order large for threadless but he usually fits a medium in other t-shirts.

I made the mistake of following the size guidelines and found them to be way smaller than I had expected.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6762 posts
2096 upvotes
I notice they just give sizes now with no mention of what tee they're printing on. Just a couple months ago they mentioned specifically what kind of tee it was (ie. on an American Apparel tee or their own tee); now its just one kind of tee with no note of what kind it is (notice how there's only one size chart now in the FAQ section while in the past they had two size charts). Now with one option I don't know how it'll fit (AA free for differently than the Threadless tee).
Sep 15, 2009
391 posts
201 upvotes
Argh I'm kinda angry at this sale since I bought a tee during last week's sale that was $15 and now it's $9 :mad:

With that said, there's a couple tees that are $9 now that I'm probably gonna get, so I suppose it evens out.
Oct 6, 2010
130 posts
52 upvotes
St. John's
Just ordered 5 of the $9 shirts.

Neither of the coupons worked for me.
Nov 29, 2009
26 posts
1 upvote
Not to hijack the thread or be a troll or anything but I really want to put some infor out there for anyone who is thinking about purchasing shirts from Threadless.com.
I just ordered $150 worth of shirts during the last $5-$10 sale earlier in the month and got dinged over $50 ($52 something) in Duty/Tax and this was using the USPS option. In understand that this is hit or miss but just a warning, you don't always avoid any duty by using the postal system.
Also I saw this somewhere else in the forums but seriously be warned the shirts are made of the the cheapest most see through material I've even had the displeasure of purchasing. > :( The Screen printing appears to be exceptional but the actual shirt itself is beyond garbage. As well the sizing appears to be beyond inconsistent, I ordered multiples of the same size and half don't fit at all, a quarter are perfect and a quarter are waaaaaayyyy too big. Also note that you can't really return anything as your are responsible for all return shipping costs etc., I know this is pretty standard, but when your quality is this inconsistent/bad It would be nice to at least have the option.
Anyways, I'm a huge proponent of what they are trying to do and i love the idea but imho the products are absolute garbage, so just in case you are thinking of buying something please consider yourself warned from my experience, I may have just lost a couple hundred dollars, you don't have to, too.
:evil:
Dec 23, 2004
5 posts
I noticed they no longer specify the type of tee, but start to note the type of fit (slim, regular, etc.) This is my first order with the new non-AA tee, so keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to ship back for exchange.
Jun 29, 2005
716 posts
8 upvotes
what are people's experience with their shipping. I hope they get here in time for christmas... :confused:
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest"