• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2010 1:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1884 posts
72 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
whoa-albert wrote: My pre-sale tickets finally came today! I'm going out now to get lanyards for them.
Same here, mate! I may try to find some lanyards too...heh heh heh. One other thing - you should prepare for the unexpected - weather-wise. During the 2008 edition of the tour, it rained. But last year, it's picture perfect!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3348 posts
947 upvotes
GTA
Got my pre sale and cd :)
Awsome !
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2436 posts
1600 upvotes
mada726 wrote: Same here, mate! I may try to find some lanyards too...heh heh heh. One other thing - you should prepare for the unexpected - weather-wise. During the 2008 edition of the tour, it rained. But last year, it's picture perfect!
Haha, tell me if you find any lanyards. I couldn't find any plain ones yet.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1884 posts
72 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
whoa-albert wrote: Haha, tell me if you find any lanyards. I couldn't find any plain ones yet.
Well, I have a few lanyards from the Trillium Gift of Life and Canadian Armed Forces. That's all I can think of as of now. Those lanyards are stored (unused) inside my gold tin box (which once house a box of European cookies and now houses various stickers, etc.).....

One other thing, I'll see you guys in Toronto (unless if you want to ask me for public transit directions through private messaging)!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7467 posts
909 upvotes
Heh...I'm related to Deryck of sum41 through my wife. Dunno if we're going though...if it was a single show I might, but harder to find a babysitter for the whole festival. Should be fun tho.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1884 posts
72 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
I've checked the weather for this Friday and I heard that there is a 40% chance of thundershowers with a high of 28°C (Celsius)...This is not looking good....

The weather could change at any time, lads....two years ago, it rained (during the last half of Warped and our stop fell on a weekend)............
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3348 posts
947 upvotes
GTA
mada726 wrote: I've checked the weather for this Friday and I heard that there is a 40% chance of thundershowers with a high of 28°C (Celsius)...This is not looking good....

The weather could change at any time, lads....two years ago, it rained (during the last half of Warped and our stop fell on a weekend)............
I have been going nuts about this lol !
Rain will honestly shatter my soul.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1884 posts
72 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada
Zyphur wrote: I have been going nuts about this lol !
Rain will honestly shatter my soul.
agreed.. Keep in mine that the venue may not allow any umbrellas. so you may want to pack a few rain ponchos along with a few rain jackets.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
30140 posts
10918 upvotes
I couldn't get the day off work so I won't be going. > :(

I wasn't even thinking about going earlier and then recently I thought about it and there are so many bands I wanted to see this year. Motion City, ESTK, VersaEmerge, Polar Bear Club, Hey Monday, Alesana, ...

Totally sucks I'm not going, but seems like it is for sure going to pour tomorrow, like 15mm of rain forecast! So I guess I can take some comfort in the fact that it will be raining anyhow. :|

Some of the rain will fall overnight though, so maybe you guys going will get lucky and most of it will have fallen before mid-day. Have fun! :)