Fashion & Beauty

watch lovers....what's your favorite watch?

Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
21392 posts
23731 upvotes
Richmond Hill
warpdrive wrote: The Rolex service is actually a pretty decent deal considering the care they take to refinish the watch. Most other manufacturers will charge similar rates (*cough* Omega/Swatch) and not even do any refinishing unless you explicitly pay for it.
Ummm...refinishing the watch is part of the standard service. You are the first person to ever say that they don't. You do not need to ask for it to be done as its part of the service.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
maybe swatch as they have entry level models as well..in the same seiko range..
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
Congrats. I have another Citizen that looks like this with the same functions. The only thing that bugs me is, you switch modes by turning the crown (without pulling), and sometimes, it moves itself (between clicks) so when I look at the TIME, it's actually on ALARM mode, showing me the time of the alarm !!

rogeryen wrote: bought a watch from Fargo's over a month ago...and finally received it today
[IMG]http://www.citizen-watch.co.uk/citizen/ ... -large.jpg[/IMG]
BL5295-55E

I guess I will wear this for a couple years then start buying a REAL(automatic) watch... :D
May 27, 2007
345 posts
8 upvotes
Markham
Any Rolex Submariner for me. You just can't go wrong with its sophistication and versatility.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box

Just picked up this Seiko Coutura watch. Sapphire glass and all. Retailing for $475USB. Picked it over from Singapore dealer on ebay for $200+shipping. Nice pricing for Coutura line up. Since normal Chronographs are going for $200+.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
JC69 wrote: Quite a few watch collectors like these Invictas. I'm going to get one myself soon but I can't decide on the automatic or battery movement.
for a sub $150 dollar watch, its a go!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)