Fashion & Beauty

watch lovers....what's your favorite watch?

Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2399 posts
726 upvotes
Calgary
EP32k2 wrote: No talk about Rolexes "new" releases? My AD had 50 calls alone for the new Kermit LOLOLOL
Probably because no one can get their hands on any.
Oct 27, 2012
847 posts
816 upvotes
Toronto
EP32k2 wrote: No talk about Rolexes "new" releases? My AD had 50 calls alone for the new Kermit LOLOLOL
They're boring. That said, one of my ADs had the courtesy to call me yesterday to tell me they're cancelling their Hulk list that I've been on since 2017 lol and they're not doing lists for the new pieces.

I did request a new LV from my main guys and I'll decide if/when I get to see it in person. I also begged them if a white OP39 somehow rolls in to please call me. Can't believe that one got discontinued!
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15020 posts
12344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ozzie16 wrote: They're boring. That said, one of my ADs had the courtesy to call me yesterday to tell me they're cancelling their Hulk list that I've been on since 2017 lol and they're not doing lists for the new pieces.

I did request a new LV from my main guys and I'll decide if/when I get to see it in person. I also begged them if a white OP39 somehow rolls in to please call me. Can't believe that one got discontinued!
Can’t believe one needs to beg to get an OP LOL. Going to check out the new releases today.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15020 posts
12344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Lugs look a lot better now. Not liking the new Kermit, was hoping they would go with a darker green instead of that pastel shit on the LV.
Images
  • FC62151C-3B08-4B62-8047-6CB75A11442A.jpeg
  • CE5FD095-50B9-4F15-9CC0-ED9EE85C8038.jpeg
Mar 7, 2008
586 posts
150 upvotes
Leask
EP32k2 wrote: Lugs look a lot better now. Not liking the new Kermit, was hoping they would go with a darker green instead of that pastel shit on the LV.
AD has the new sub already? wow
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15020 posts
12344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
THINKPOD wrote: AD has the new sub already? wow
Yup. These are working models for sale. Already spoken for obviously lol. My AD got them in yesterday.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5228 posts
1922 upvotes
Debtario
EP32k2 wrote: Lugs look a lot better now. Not liking the new Kermit, was hoping they would go with a darker green instead of that pastel shit on the LV.
Yeah I like what they have done de-bloating it away from the maxi case, and about damn time that the sub gets the 70 hour PR of the 3235 movement.

Not a fan of the faded look on those models, just glad they haven't messed with my beloved 126613LB like they did with the smurf model (sunburst dial or die!). Just wish they had a blue sunburst dial and blue bezel SS no date model without having to pay for white gold to get that look.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15020 posts
12344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
M1K3Z0R wrote: Yeah I like what they have done de-bloating it away from the maxi case, and about damn time that the sub gets the 70 hour PR of the 3235 movement.

Not a fan of the faded look on those models, just glad they haven't messed with my beloved 126613LB like they did with the smurf model (sunburst dial or die!). Just wish they had a blue sunburst dial and blue bezel SS no date model without having to pay for white gold to get that look.
Don’t really care about PR myself. My CHNR has it and I don’t rotate daily and typically wear the same watch for a few days so it’s dead anyways unless on a winder. I also don’t like how you can feel and hear the rotor on the 32 movement now. I don’t have a preference either way, I just don’t see the newer movement being that big of a deal. I was hoping for a blue bezel SS sub and would’ve have ordered it, but I don’t need another white gold professional series watch.
Oct 27, 2012
847 posts
816 upvotes
Toronto
My eyes like your white gold BLRO a lot more than any Sub... been trying to get the meteorite one for the last little while with no joy.
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15020 posts
12344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ozzie16 wrote: My eyes like your white gold BLRO a lot more than any Sub... been trying to get the meteorite one for the last little while with no joy.
Yup really like it. Was going to get the blue dial BLRO, but I really like the contrast with the black dial. My AD hasn't seen a meteorite one yet and back in June was the first blue dial BLRO since launch. Such crazy times now that PM pieces are hard to come by. They have a waitlist for platona LOLOLOL