Watchdogs 2 PC version free for Everyone

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
July 19, 2020
Retailer:
Ubisoft
Ubisoft will be giving away Watchdogs 2 for PC free during the Ubisoft forward presentation July 12th @ 12:00PM PST

Deal might open earlier then that as they say anytime after Trackmania, and the entire presentation starts @ 10:30AM PST

According to the deal link on ubisoft's site, you just need to login to your ubisoft account during Ubisoft Forward to claim it.

ADDEDUM: Due to overwhelming demand the servers could not handle the promotion. Ubisoft has said they will be giving all 4 watch rewards to everyone, details coming soon of how they will do that.
Recap of the rewards:
Watch 1 minute - Watch Dogs 2 PC Free
Watch 20 minutes - Get ingame jacket DLC in watchdogs: legion
Watch 30 minutes - Get Division 2 Cache keys
Watch 40 minutes - Get Assassin's Creed Valhalla Moonlight

ADDEDUM 2:
Link to register for the free copy of the game (and other virtual awards) is https://register.ubisoft.com/ubisoft-forward-reward/

You do not need to of watched the presentation to claim it any longer, just visit the URL, register, and all awards including the game will be added to uplay account shortly after.
Last edited by Blackdove77 on Jul 12th, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
After a major cockup by Ubisoft, game is available for everyone by registering at https://register.ubisoft.com/ubisoft-fo ... ward/en-US
518 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2697 posts
903 upvotes
Markham
Nice, a good game too
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1958 posts
2169 upvotes
GTA
I got the previous one free from Ubisoft and never played it. 2 is supposed to be a lot better from my understanding?
c'mon get happy!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8809 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
BernardRyder wrote: I got the previous one free from Ubisoft and never played it. 2 is supposed to be a lot better from my understanding?
Just wait until you get the third one free.
Aug 11, 2012
590 posts
169 upvotes
I'd rather pay $5 on Steam and not have to use Uplay, if that was an option
Apr 1, 2015
309 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks. Gotta forward this to my gamer friend
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1888 posts
367 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote: I got the previous one free from Ubisoft and never played it. 2 is supposed to be a lot better from my understanding?
It's excellent. I actually bought the DLC at full price and finished all of it. It's good game.
Apr 21, 2015
301 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary, AB
REALBAUCE wrote: I'd rather pay $5 on Steam and not have to use Uplay, if that was an option
Why? Ubisoft is an evil company sure but Uplay is better than 90% of the other launchers out there. It has no features! It's a DRM launcher and that's about it.

Loved Watch Dogs 1 and loved Watch Dogs 2. Easily worth it for a free open world game. Plus you get to rip around San Francisco which is neat in itself.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33724 posts
3734 upvotes
Winnipeg
First one is a good game not sure about 2nd one, I do have the game already so I won't be claiming this one. I haven't played the 2nd one though.
Jul 31, 2016
442 posts
766 upvotes
Whitby
I've been binging video games and I'm starting to feel like a lot of the Ubisoft games feel the same, just different environment/story, etc. Anyone else or just me?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7343 posts
248 upvotes
BC
Nice. Hopefully someone remind us on the day lol
insert witty comment
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1076 posts
2806 upvotes
Calgary, AB
!RemindMe

^---- We really need this bot!
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3213 posts
381 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Time for Dog Watchers 2 - Revenge of the Edgelords

Definitely looking forward to getting it for free. Hours of fun will be spent getting up to shenanigans and hijinxing on unsuspecting NPCs.
Dec 11, 2003
912 posts
211 upvotes
Montreal
Good game, the story is a bit unfocused, virtua San Francisco is GORGEOUS, the soundtrack is much better than 1.

Whatever you do, don't use lethal weapons (except for a specific one where it makes sense and the end game where you're forced to for one mission) it breaks immersion from the story as you're a bunch of kiddie hackers, not crazed vigilantes.
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?
(shamelessly copied since this is best signature ever)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1423 posts
1018 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
REALBAUCE wrote: I'd rather pay $5 on Steam and not have to use Uplay, if that was an option
GASP you're not worthy of RFD please leave

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)