• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2022 6:48 am
Tags:
Feb 23, 2014
14 posts
Leamington

Water filteration system

hello,

I am looking for a good brand of undersink water filteration system.

My goal to remove lead and other dangerous chemicals which are in Canadian water supply

BBC NEWS ARTICLE

Which brand is good? I checked so many on amazon but all of them have 5% to 15% negative reviews about leaks and frequent filter replacement after couple months of usage.

Thankyou
Last edited by jennie01 on Dec 12th, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2007
2379 posts
504 upvotes
Vancouver
Hi,

You've been a RFDer long enough to know that if you put up a thread with vague details & requests, you're not going to get any help.

Do you want to replace your current system because you can't get filters/parts for it anymore? Do you want to get a new replacement system or you want to upgrade from your current system. What system do you currently have (dedicated water dispensing faucet or, in-line to kitchen faucet)? What system do you want to replace it with? How much money do you want to spend?

This infomation should be given freely by you, no one should have to pry it out of you. And you need to participate in your thread to keep it on topic.
under-sink-water-filter-2448828/
can-you-recommend-good-reverse-osmosis-system-2477585/
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2003
1528 posts
325 upvotes
Grimsby
Forget the 'country', get your own water tested and then draw conclusions. You could have excellent water but until a test is done you cannot know.