Home & Garden

Water heater recommendation & Install in Durham region (Whitby, Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2021 2:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1007 posts
216 upvotes

Water heater recommendation & Install in Durham region (Whitby, Ontario)

I'm looking to get rid of my old rental water heater and buy one out and install it. Need recommendation on the product and installers in and around Durham Region, I'm in Whitby !
TIA
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
3794 posts
2332 upvotes
Woodbridge
You have to determine your needs if tank is sufficient or you need endless supply. If your demand is high and have growing kids, you may want to look into tankless though they are expensive if you buy reliable brand like Rinnai. Lot of good information can be found here
For tanks, Johnwood has proven to be a good brand over years in terms of reliability and after sale service. Parts are always an issue for the tanks sold at big box stores.
MK1986 wrote: I'm looking to get rid of my old rental water heater and buy one out and install it. Need recommendation on the product and installers in and around Durham Region, I'm in Whitby !
TIA
Images
  • JW WH.jpg
  • JW WH2.jpg
HVAC Pro-Committed to customer, not brand. Past RFD Reviews
2022 Central Air Conditioner & Furnace Group Buy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1007 posts
216 upvotes
newlyborn wrote: You have to determine your needs if tank is sufficient or you need endless supply. If your demand is high and have growing kids, you may want to look into tankless though they are expensive if you buy reliable brand like Rinnai. Lot of good information can be found here
For tanks, Johnwood has proven to be a good brand over years in terms of reliability and after sale service. Parts are always an issue for the tanks sold at big box stores.
Thanks. How much for tankless and what are the advantages ?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7866 posts
4664 upvotes
West GTEH!
newlyborn wrote: You have to determine your needs if tank is sufficient or you need endless supply. If your demand is high and have growing kids, you may want to look into tankless though they are expensive if you buy reliable brand like Rinnai. Lot of good information can be found here
How much was your John Wood Tank?
😎

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)