Expired Hot Deals

[Waterbridge] Waterbridge Connoisseur Liqueur filled Chocolate 75%off(WARNING: reports about fraudulent charges on CC after purchase)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 12:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4289 posts
3417 upvotes
Markham

Waterbridge Connoisseur Liqueur filled Chocolate 75%off(WARNING: reports about fraudulent charges on CC after purchase)

Price:
$1
Savings:
75%
Retailer:
Waterbridge
WATERBRIDGE CONNOISSEUR ORANGE LIQUEUR DARK CHOCOLATE CARTON 200G $1, Reg. $3.99

WATERBRIDGE CONNOISSEUR BRANDY BEAN DARK CHOCOLATE CARTON 400G $1.75, Reg. 6.99 (SOLD OUT)

WATERBRIDGE CONNOISSEUR IRISH CREAM MILK CHOCOLATE CARTON 300G $1.75, Reg. $6.99

WATERBRIDGE CONNOISSEUR ASSORTED LIQUEUR FILLED CHOCOLATES 180G $2, Reg. $7.99

WATERBRIDGE ALL GOLD ASSORTED BISCUIT TRAY 250G $1.25, Reg. $4.99, buy 2 you get a free cookie tin

*** This is their clearance section, they have some Marshmallow for $1 too, free shipping on orders $25+ ***

Here is a picture of the free cookie tin, I have three of this tins and they are large barrel tins.
Images
  • 132493636_1322935118054042_9135182817177503482_n.jpg
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 10th, 2021 10:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
Thread Summary
***************$/@&£_¥€\¥¥\
Attention and Caution: members who bought from this site had fraudulent charges on credit card!
Mods, please flag!
257 replies
Dec 29, 2001
939 posts
186 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Ordered see how they are when it arrives thank you
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1386 posts
916 upvotes
too bad there is no pickup. Shipping kills tis.
May 26, 2005
839 posts
618 upvotes
Is there a min for free shipping?

EDIT: $25 for free shipping!
Mar 4, 2021
13 posts
24 upvotes
Quebec
Thank you! ordered 27$ with free shipping
Sep 13, 2014
96 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
These are being sold by the Manufacturer or Distributor so would hope they would want to maintain some quality control.
The ones on Amazon are being sold by a third party.
I ordered some and hope it works out.
Apr 2, 2021
5 posts
58 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/Liquor-Filled-Eur ... merReviews

Refer to comments.

Edit: If they're selling these for 75% off, I wonder what the best before dates are.
All of the Connoisseur chocolate liqueur products available on our website are fresh stock from this year, including the product available in our deals section! These products are in excellent condition and are kept in our temperature-controlled warehouse to ensure freshness. Please feel free to send any questions you might have to info@waterbridge.net, we'd be happy to assist you!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2128 posts
1360 upvotes
Markham
Thanks for making me spend $26 OP.
-------
Thank you
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4289 posts
3417 upvotes
Markham
I updated a picture of the free cookies tin if someone is wondering. BTW, for their Marshmallow, I recommend the watermelon one, they are good!
Sep 30, 2001
28718 posts
7957 upvotes
Toronto
farfargurl wrote: Here is a picture of the free cookie tin, I have three of this tins and they are large barrel tins.
what do you need to order to get the tin?
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4289 posts
3417 upvotes
Markham
MrDisco wrote: what do you need to order to get the tin?
For every two purchase of their cookies, you get one tin, last time I ordered 6 packs and I received 3 tins. FYI, the cookies has no box, its packed in clear sealed bag only.

https://www.waterbridge.net/waterbridge ... -250g.html

https://www.waterbridge.net/waterbridge ... -320g.html

https://www.waterbridge.net/waterbridge ... -450g.html
Sep 30, 2001
28718 posts
7957 upvotes
Toronto
^d'oh i totally missed that in the product description. thank you for the update
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Feb 14, 2020
23 posts
16 upvotes
Winnipeg,MB
Just spent over $150 today on chocolates. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1732 posts
1425 upvotes
thx ordered some, local business too. So why not, cookies are sooooo gooood. seems I m gonna get a lot of tins :)))
Feb 5, 2020
65 posts
73 upvotes
Waterbridge wrote: All of the Connoisseur chocolate liqueur products available on our website are fresh stock from this year, including the product available in our deals section! These products are in excellent condition and are
kept in our temperature-controlled warehouse to ensure freshness. Please feel free to send any questions you might have to info@waterbridge.net, we'd be happy to assist you!
What's the general expiry date? Thinking of getting some for next Christmas.
@crazyforcouponscanada
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1093 posts
622 upvotes
East of Toronto
Looks like a solid deal.

From the website Waterbridge seems to be a packer rather than a manufacturer. Anyone know the the country of manufacture of these products?

"Our 100,000 square foot facility is the centerpiece of the Waterbridge legacy. There, we utilize the latest technologies, including scan-in/scan-out capabilities. Our goal is to promote efficiency for the benefit of our team members as well as consumers. The less time it takes to get our globally-made items to your favourite retailer, the sooner you can start enjoying all the Waterbridge classics!"
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4289 posts
3417 upvotes
Markham
DRC wrote: Looks like a solid deal.

From the website Waterbridge seems to be a packer rather than a manufacturer. Anyone know the the country of manufacture of these products?

"Our 100,000 square foot facility is the centerpiece of the Waterbridge legacy. There, we utilize the latest technologies, including scan-in/scan-out capabilities. Our goal is to promote efficiency for the benefit of our team members as well as consumers. The less time it takes to get our globally-made items to your favourite retailer, the sooner you can start enjoying all the Waterbridge classics!"

Looking at their website, I m guessing its made in some Europe Country.

https://www.waterbridge.net/biscuits