210 upvotes

Dwinguler Playmat - Safari - $196.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
15%
Retailer:
Wayfair.ca
I just stumble across this deal, I never owned one so I can't comment how good they really are, but most RFDer has recommended this playmat on various thread you can find using the search function. Someone has mentioned that this almost never goes on sale, so I've been trying to track various stores for a while. Probably a more luxury style mat, so at >$200 it's not for everyone. Hopefully for parents who are looking for the mat, will find this deal useful.

Walmart.ca - $239
Amazon.ca - $259
CanabeeBaby - $259 (OOS)
Staples.ca - $249

They are 15% off on wayfair.ca currently from $231.99 (which is the cheapest out of all retailer already) @196.99, but to have a better return policy (can return to a brick and mortar store) I price matched walmart.ca instead.
Images
  • Kid's+Playmat+in+Safari.jpg
6 replies
Apr 3, 2006
78 posts
499 upvotes
Markham
I recommend buying these mats on amazon.com if you can swing past the border or have an American friend. They are usually $80-100 USD. After exchange it's still much cheaper. I stuffed mine in a carry on couple years ago
Nov 25, 2016
81 posts
30 upvotes
owchan wrote: I recommend buying these mats on amazon.com if you can swing past the border or have an American friend. They are usually $80-100 USD. After exchange it's still much cheaper. I stuffed mine in a carry on couple years ago
For those unable to get it from the states, is this a bad price? I see this thread is down voted for a bad price, but I don't recall seeing it cheaper in the last year.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2004
1230 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Mikaelali wrote: For those unable to get it from the states, is this a bad price? I see this thread is down voted for a bad price, but I don't recall seeing it cheaper in the last year.
doesn't seem that bad of a price to me. just looked on amazon.com now and didn't see it being that much cheaper after exchange.
for canadian pricing it's a decent deal compared to all the sites i've seen where some don't even include shipping.

can't fault/downvote a deal simply because it's "cheaper" in the states, otherwise all posts should be downvoted. pretty stupid reason to downvote.
anyways i pulled the trigger on on. thanks OP
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16839 posts
1708 upvotes
Thornhill
We've been looking at play mats and you can hardly ever find them under $230 in Canada. And even when they're at regular price, the inventory is sold pretty quick.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products