Patio Furniture Sectional. Burruss 4 Piece Sofa Set with Cushions

Deal Link:
Price:
$430.99
Savings:
64% off
Retailer:
Wayfair.ca
Anyone looking for a reasonably priced outdoor/patio sectional -- this seems like a good deal to me. I've been searching for a set for a few weeks -- trying to find something for a condo balcony that can be reconfigured easily. This set seems to be very highly rated (4+ stars on the reviews) and the grey cushion model is only $430. I'm not naive enough to believe this item ever retailed for $1182 (the so called retail price), but at $430, this is a great deal (free shipping).
Images
  • Burruss+4+Piece+Sofa+Set+with+Cushions (1).jpg
  • Burruss+4+Piece+Sofa+Set+with+Cushions (2).jpg
  • Burruss+4+Piece+Sofa+Set+with+Cushions.jpg
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1051 posts
721 upvotes
Whitby
Has anybody bought furniture from wayfair? How's the quality in general?
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Apr 13, 2016
158 posts
28 upvotes
abshahul wrote: Has anybody bought furniture from wayfair? How's the quality in general?

We just bought 25 leather chairs at work.
reg 600 ea for 200 ea.
Yes they are not worth 600 but at 200
not a bad deal. very nice looking. Now the test of time
will tell how good a deal they were.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2005
1403 posts
99 upvotes
I believe there's a similar set in Homedepot for $399
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1558 posts
905 upvotes
Toronto
The frame is steel. Anyways go with aluminum to avoid rust issues. It's worth the extra money.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1871 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto
I bought some chairs and a sofa from wayfair. The quality varies depending on the vendors coz they r made in China. Not saying all their merchandise r from there. Customer service is top notched. Quick and responsive. Let them know if u r not satisfied with the products and they might give u a coupon for the next purchase. Some stuff r over priced. Wait for the sales which come often.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1747 posts
2285 upvotes
Halifax
Aluminum is much better than steel.

I would also verify sizing. The one at home Depot and this one are quite small. It looks good in pictures but sitting on the home Depot one it's almost like sitting on children's furniture.
Oct 22, 2008
306 posts
232 upvotes
Gatineau, qc
Wayfair prices are like amazon. Some great finds and some ridiculus overpriced items. Customer service is good. Personally would look at hd, ct, wm and lowes/rona before settling. All in all decent price.