Jun 1, 2008
1930 posts
1550 upvotes

Rabbit Air MinusA2 Purifier - 700 SqFT - $560

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
WayFair.ca
I have been looking to buy an air purifier for my home due to expecting a baby soon. Trying to get rid of allergens and vocs as my house is always dusty and I am a huge sufferer of dust allergies.

Regular price sells for $550 USD ( which is like 700 CAD ). So it is definitely a good price at 569.99 for those looking for one as well. Feedback/reviews seems pretty good, mainly the advantage is that it runs very quiet.
Last edited by renegadeavenger on May 10th, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15800 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
I bought this for $599 CAD last year on Amazon directly from Rabbit Air Canada. It works pretty well. The filters cost $100 each and should be changed at least once a year.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1930 posts
1550 upvotes
actng wrote: I bought this for $599 CAD last year on Amazon directly from Rabbit Air Canada. It works pretty well. The filters cost $100 each and should be changed at least once a year.
was shipping free back then ? they charge 40 bucks shipping now.. wayfair.ca fortunately is free shipping still
Mar 14, 2009
376 posts
453 upvotes
Toronto
renegadeavenger wrote: was shipping free back then ? they charge 40 bucks shipping now.. wayfair.ca fortunately is free shipping still
Does Wayfair ship this from US like most of their stuff? Is there duty charged on air purifiers and/or customs brokerage fee by the carrier they use? Could end up being close to $700 in the end if so..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1930 posts
1550 upvotes
dillybravo wrote: Does Wayfair ship this from US like most of their stuff? Is there duty charged on air purifiers and/or customs brokerage fee by the carrier they use? Could end up being close to $700 in the end if so..
wayfair.ca charges tax, there is no duty charges at all. The item is still shipped from US though.
Mar 9, 2005
117 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I have a Rabbit Air Purifier as well - it does not work as well as I hoped. Not sure whether it's the purifier or if other HEPA filters work better than the one I have.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2258 posts
2134 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Do you actually notice a difference with this?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1930 posts
1550 upvotes
who8myrice wrote: I have a Rabbit Air Purifier as well - it does not work as well as I hoped. Not sure whether it's the purifier or if other HEPA filters work better than the one I have.
which filter are you using, and what is your purpose of the air purifier?

For myself, I looked into blue air 505/605, while it has a much higher CADR than this Rabbit Air, I don't entirely know if I would be able to tolerate the high fan speed noise. Also they require filter change every 6 months, so long term affordability on filters was another consideration for me. Also to note, their power usage was also double of the Rabbit Air as well...

I did read reviews for people using this purifier only for removing odours it may be weak. Rabbit Air customer service response seems to only tell people to use it on 'max speed' until the odour goes away before letting it run back on normal.

I myself need an air purifier for dust allergies, so the odour issue isn't really much of a concern for me.