Expired Hot Deals

[Wayfair.ca] Reaction Area Rug 19'6" X 31'5" Rug Size - $25.99 Price Error?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2016 6:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9103 posts
54409 upvotes
Ontario
YAY!! i got 4 rugs for free and my money back too.
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Dec 19, 2003
312 posts
83 upvotes
It sounds like I'll be getting two free rugs (possibly paying shipping). That's a classy act for Wayfair; I'll keep that in mind.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18368 posts
26212 upvotes
ONTARIO
So what's the quality like of this small rug anyway? I didn't order one but would like to see a pic if someone doesn't mind.
is it worth the $25.99 price?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6702 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Thatdealguy wrote: YAY!! i got 4 rugs for free and my money back too.
Lucky you.
My order is not shipped yet (I ordered 3 rugs),just got an email saying one of them is cancelled because it's discontinued.,
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2008
1431 posts
258 upvotes
Got 2 rugs free of charge. Wayfair shows the best customer approach. My respect to this company.
My signature was deleted by RFD because my truth is inconvenient for them. Be aware!
Jan 18, 2012
806 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, got an email saying to keep the rug. Congrats to the person who ordered 4 :)
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3179 posts
3161 upvotes
Oakville
Point proven: you just like to start arguments with anybody. Thanks for clarifying your nature: troll. Now we really feel bad for that other member you were attacking.

anon_s wrote:
zdpz wrote: Damnit till haven't received any email and i paid by credit card. Mine were shipped yesterday too.

Too bad for the suckers who didn't get in on the deal and are trolling the thread because they regret it.

We've all been there. So many price errors happen and 1/10 you get a freebie out of it. 9/10'times you waste your time. So what? It's part of life, enjoy that 1 time you get something!
So besides not able to follow conversations, you are also one-up yourself in the assumption department. Face With Tears Of Joy

Untitled.png
nemanjacarevich wrote: CHECK YOUR REFUND!!!!

Purchase from Wayfair $39.52 CAD 1 $39.52 CAD
Refund to MasterCard Credit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX: $30.53 CAD

They tried to steal 9$ and 1cent from me!!!!
Call and find out, most retailers refund the shipping as a separate transaction.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sep 10, 2008
212 posts
143 upvotes
After getting an incomplete refund, I contacted them and they told me I would still have to pay shipping. I said that was unacceptable since I ordered because of the wrong size, and they're refunding me the shipping as well.
Jan 18, 2012
806 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
Guigue wrote: After getting an incomplete refund, I contacted them and they told me I would still have to pay shipping. I said that was unacceptable since I ordered because of the wrong size, and they're refunding me the shipping as well.
Did you pay using Paypal or credit card? I paid using Paypal since it's easier to deal with issues than credit cards... I got the full refund.
Oct 5, 2015
56 posts
37 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Just got an email for Customer Advocacy from Wayfair. Oder cancelled, no charge on my credit card, the item was not shipped. I did get a 15% off coupon in the e-mail.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1349 posts
998 upvotes
British Columbia
daveji wrote: Just got an email for Customer Advocacy from Wayfair. Oder cancelled, no charge on my credit card, the item was not shipped. I did get a 15% off coupon in the e-mail.
Same here. What I was expecting going in since my shipping date was for November... No rug but I'll take the coupon. :)
Sep 10, 2008
212 posts
143 upvotes
Unknown88 wrote: Rec'd the rug today Image
Me too. Pretty useless, but t'least it has a picture of Daisy Fuentes as a bonus!
May 1, 2011
620 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
Bastards cancelled my 3 free rugs a month later lol