Expired Hot Deals

Wayfair

Latitude Run® Andel Ergonomic Office Chair /w Adjustable Neck Support $119 + Free Ship

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 10:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
1089 posts
203 upvotes

Latitude Run® Andel Ergonomic Office Chair /w Adjustable Neck Support $119 + Free Ship

Deal Link:
Price:
119
Retailer:
Wayfair
looks good price given what it is and given how these type of chairs are a hot commodity these days. that said, i cannot vouch for the quality... as I have never heard of this brand nor can find much on it. And looking at the seat depth of 16.5" that is not deep enough for anyone taller than 5'11. too bad... good deal none the less for those who are shorter and lightweight?
Images
  • Andel+Task+Chair.jpg
14 replies
Member
User avatar
May 31, 2012
443 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
I would highly recommend getting a chair with adjustable armrest, unless of course this happens to fit your body/arm dimensions.
Saving on banking and phone with Tangerine and Zoomer! 😃
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3769 posts
3224 upvotes
thinfilms wrote: I would highly recommend getting a chair with adjustable armrest, unless of course this happens to fit your body/arm dimensions.
agreed. I have similar chair and have to adjust the height of the chair so my arms are 90 degree to my keyboard tray. need a foot rest to balance off.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2866 posts
1593 upvotes
If your card got the Amex offers:

Spend at least $125 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card by 03/01/2021 and earn a one-time $25 statement credit
To be eligible for a $25 (CAD) statement credit, one single qualifying purchase or cumulative qualifying purchase(s) that total at least $125 (CAD) after taxes and shipping, must be charged to your registered Card at www.wayfair.ca/amex during the offer period and subsequently posted to your account
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2005
3482 posts
1047 upvotes
Mars
MMMM wrote: If your card got the Amex offers:

Spend at least $125 in qualifying purchases using your registered Card by 03/01/2021 and earn a one-time $25 statement credit
did you get this AmEx offer in your email or for any AmEx card?
Member
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
The only thing with the price point for these kinda chairs is that its gonna look cheap and feel cheap once you put it together, down to the stitching of the fabric. Also, the seat looks to be memory foam of some sort. Be aware that these memory foam seats tend to lose its firmness very quickly. My sister ordered a chair similar to this on wayfair a year ago. The seat feels like I'm sitting on a sponge placed over plywood. I don't know about this particular model but I've thrown out a couple chairs after a year of use off primecables with memory foam type seats. They are around this price point.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2866 posts
1593 upvotes
forgetpwd wrote: did you get this AmEx offer in your email or for any AmEx card?
plat
Member
Jul 15, 2010
364 posts
703 upvotes
Vancouver
Tempted for this chair, but was hoping for someone to review their opinion.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6409 upvotes
forgetpwd wrote: did you get this AmEx offer in your email or for any AmEx card?
Simply cash, so I’m pretty sure everyone can get this
Newbie
Mar 28, 2019
4 posts
I've purchased an office chair on Wayfair before and it might be the single worst purchase I've ever made. Terrible quality/price ratio, mostly due to the numerator.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6409 upvotes
Comical wrote: The only thing with the price point for these kinda chairs is that its gonna look cheap and feel cheap once you put it together, down to the stitching of the fabric. Also, the seat looks to be memory foam of some sort. Be aware that these memory foam seats tend to lose its firmness very quickly. My sister ordered a chair similar to this on wayfair a year ago. The seat feels like I'm sitting on a sponge placed over plywood. I don't know about this particular model but I've thrown out a couple chairs after a year of use off primecables with memory foam type seats. They are around this price point.

My brother had a year old chair from primecables and this is exactly what it felt like
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 5, 2008
2612 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
Was considering this, the price has jumped up to $159.99 now.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 21, 2010
5161 posts
4632 upvotes
Edmonton
ngleu wrote: SO hard to tell without being able to try them out.

We've been using this one for four months now and it's quite good for the price:
https://www.123ink.ca/p-358387-mofc-hlc ... #sku367223

So thinking of trying the cheaper mesh one as well now...
How much adjustment does the lumbar support offer? TIA.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)