Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wayfair

Ozmo Deebot 930 Robotic Vacuum ($369)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2020 2:20 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1369 posts
912 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
Chi-tel wrote: Ordered on May 20 and scheduled to deliver on 28th, today tried to called to applied the 10% off coupon and was offered another coupon code and was asked to place another order. The agent cancelled the order and told me there were still in stock. But when I placed the order it shew no more and had to call again. A nice agent help me to transfer to warehouse supervisor and reordered and gave me 20% discount to $335 tax incl but need to wait till Jun 10 since not more instock. Let's see I can get it or not.
Got cancellation email Disappointed But Relieved Face
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1369 posts
912 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
ryansluman wrote: A4s is same thing ?
Sorry, I mean A4s
May 8, 2013
684 posts
626 upvotes
London
Chi-tel wrote: Sorry, I mean A4s
What is so much different tho? What I need is the ability to tell it to do a certain room, and to know the difference between carpet and floor in terms of mopping .

Prefer to have both mop water tank and dust basket in unit at same time, perhaps a larger battery. Wifi activation through Google or even just an app would be a plus also.

Does it do these things ? From what I see it's just a more powerful version ?
Jan 29, 2006
338 posts
13 upvotes
Keep an eye on Wayfair for the Deebot 950's. Back in stock Thursday and I won't be surprised if they have a sale on it given Costco just did. It won't be $370 but maybe around $650ish.
Sep 12, 2008
372 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
soaddictive wrote: Keep an eye on Wayfair for the Deebot 950's. Back in stock Thursday and I won't be surprised if they have a sale on it given Costco just did. It won't be $370 but maybe around $650ish.
I didn't like when they cancelled all our orders...if its not in order just update the status saying out of stock....now we all lost our 10% sign up promo too....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Wayfair selling good stuff for cheap?

Both statements are false!

They are a POS.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Jan 29, 2006
338 posts
13 upvotes
Never had issues with them and I got my vacuum. It's crappy that it went out of stock but...they are far better than Home Depot - that much is for sure.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1369 posts
912 upvotes
mississauga, Ontario
ryansluman wrote: What is so much different tho? What I need is the ability to tell it to do a certain room, and to know the difference between carpet and floor in terms of mopping .

Prefer to have both mop water tank and dust basket in unit at same time, perhaps a larger battery. Wifi activation through Google or even just an app would be a plus also.

Does it do these things ? From what I see it's just a more powerful version ?
Then both v5s pro and A4s should not be your choice.
Nov 25, 2010
36 posts
3 upvotes
soaddictive wrote: Never had issues with them and I got my vacuum. It's crappy that it went out of stock but...they are far better than Home Depot - that much is for sure.
sorry, so you did get the 930 from Wayfair for the said price? I thought everyone got their orders cancelled including mine? Can anyone else confirm? Congrats and please share your review
Mar 12, 2007
39 posts
17 upvotes
Surrey
RCCC wrote: sorry, so you did get the 930 from Wayfair for the said price? I thought everyone got their orders cancelled including mine? Can anyone else confirm? Congrats and please share your review
Mine was cancelled by Wayfair - ended up buying the 930 from Costco for $480 plus $20 off virgin mobile coupon so not bad but definitely not 370.
Jan 29, 2006
338 posts
13 upvotes
RCCC wrote: sorry, so you did get the 930 from Wayfair for the said price? I thought everyone got their orders cancelled including mine? Can anyone else confirm? Congrats and please share your review
Yes I ordered mine on the 19th so I was the lucky few that it got shipped to. Order came on time as expected - no issues. I took it out of the box and everything was as should be. Let it charge for maybe 30m but then decided to try the charge and resume option (should the bot die during the initial mapping and cleaning). I haven't mopped with it yet but it has decent suction without me going max and can easily identify between carpet/hardwood. It indicates carpet on the map for you as well. It is chatty and will let you know if it gets stuck or tangled, starts cleaning, returning to charge etc.

I like the fact that it slows down when nearing obstacles so not to damage them or itself. It hasn't gotten stuck yet on me ( I did remove all toys off the floor) and it did a pretty accurate clean. I have only had it for a day and plan to use the mop tonight or tomorrow.

Setup with app - super easy
install side brushes: super easy
App use: easy enough to figure out

Once it has the map saved, you can add virtual boundaries and rename rooms etc for a custom clean.
Jan 21, 2016
424 posts
291 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
soaddictive wrote: Yes I ordered mine on the 19th so I was the lucky few that it got shipped to. Order came on time as expected - no issues. I took it out of the box and everything was as should be. Let it charge for maybe 30m but then decided to try the charge and resume option (should the bot die during the initial mapping and cleaning). I haven't mopped with it yet but it has decent suction without me going max and can easily identify between carpet/hardwood. It indicates carpet on the map for you as well. It is chatty and will let you know if it gets stuck or tangled, starts cleaning, returning to charge etc.

I like the fact that it slows down when nearing obstacles so not to damage them or itself. It hasn't gotten stuck yet on me ( I did remove all toys off the floor) and it did a pretty accurate clean. I have only had it for a day and plan to use the mop tonight or tomorrow.

Once it has the map saved, you can add virtual boundaries and rename rooms etc for a custom clean.
I got the 930 delivered from Home Depot for $497 all in after price matching Wayfair's original price of $439. I'm trying to figure out if I should keep it or not. Did you end up getting yours for $376 out the door?

I'm tempted to wait for a deal on the 950/960. Particularly for multi-floor map saving + mop and vacuum at the same time.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2945 posts
3014 upvotes
Montréal
soaddictive wrote: Yes I ordered mine on the 19th so I was the lucky few that it got shipped to. Order came on time as expected - no issues. I took it out of the box and everything was as should be. Let it charge for maybe 30m but then decided to try the charge and resume option (should the bot die during the initial mapping and cleaning). I haven't mopped with it yet but it has decent suction without me going max and can easily identify between carpet/hardwood. It indicates carpet on the map for you as well. It is chatty and will let you know if it gets stuck or tangled, starts cleaning, returning to charge etc.

i havent been able to name rooms not customize my rooms on ios, how did you do that? I can send it for a custom clean but i want to delineate my rooms differently....
Jan 29, 2006
338 posts
13 upvotes
lubs2001 wrote: I got the 930 delivered from Home Depot for $497 all in after price matching Wayfair's original price of $439. I'm trying to figure out if I should keep it or not. Did you end up getting yours for $376 out the door?

I'm tempted to wait for a deal on the 950/960. Particularly for multi-floor map saving + mop and vacuum at the same time.

I paid $383 all in

I didn't need the multi-floor option so it wasn't worth the upgrade for me. regarding the mop - it just wets the floor. I don't think I will use it much and I had read that most of these robots don't really mop so no surprise there. I guess it's good for very light touches. If you do it daily then it could be beneficial in the long run.
Jan 29, 2006
338 posts
13 upvotes
thesubmitter wrote: i havent been able to name rooms not customize my rooms on ios, how did you do that? I can send it for a custom clean but i want to delineate my rooms differently....
Sorry can't rename - it assigns each room letters ABC etc. It has done a good job of designating each room in place as a letter and then indicating carpet or hallway.

How do you want to delineate? I have used it a few times to clean just the bathroom or circle a certain area and it is pretty good at listening
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
1353 posts
904 upvotes
Toronto
Can anyone spare a Wayfair discount code? I need to buy my little girl a play kitchen.. sorry I had no other place to post this request.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2945 posts
3014 upvotes
Montréal
soaddictive wrote: Sorry can't rename - it assigns each room letters ABC etc. It has done a good job of designating each room in place as a letter and then indicating carpet or hallway.

How do you want to delineate? I have used it a few times to clean just the bathroom or circle a certain area and it is pretty good at listening
It combined a hallway and and a room I would have preferred it treated them as 2 spaces and then it separated my kitchen into 2 areas

It bumps into glass too which is annoying
Jan 29, 2006
338 posts
13 upvotes
thesubmitter wrote: It combined a hallway and and a room I would have preferred it treated them as 2 spaces and then it separated my kitchen into 2 areas

It bumps into glass too which is annoying

Oh I don't have that issue and I set up virtual walls near near the areas it shouldn't go. Try that for your glass area?
Nov 27, 2016
93 posts
51 upvotes
Had order from staples and they canceled it today stating its a discontinued product with no timeline on when will it be back in stock.