• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2021 8:03 am
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 27, 2021
168 posts
267 upvotes

Wayfair Sofas....what's the story?

There's pretty good sale prices going on right now, but reviews are a little over the place and quality seems hit or miss? Photos are highly photoshopped in and there are several sofas that are literally identical but different 'brand names' and difference prices.

What's the story? Avoid like the plague? Gamble for quality?

I cancelled my Noa sofa order after realizing it doesn't fit size-wise along with other furniture pieces, looking for 58-66" wide sofas now and there's some good looking ones on Wayfair for $500-600.

My last resort choice I may just go with Cozey. Cozey's fabric is a tad bit rougher for tastes but I can use throw blankets and cushions anyways.
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
4713 posts
905 upvotes
rural ontario
Wayfair is just another amazon.. they don't make anything. so you have to depend on the sellers data to make a choice - so hit and miss. Its hard to buy something like a sofa if you cant actually see and sit in it.

I have a Cozey click-clack sofa, happy with it.
[OP]
Mar 27, 2021
168 posts
267 upvotes
rilles wrote: Wayfair is just another amazon.. they don't make anything. so you have to depend on the sellers data to make a choice - so hit and miss. Its hard to buy something like a sofa if you cant actually see and sit in it.

I have a Cozey click-clack sofa, happy with it.
Thanks! Really leaning towards Cozey now.
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Jul 14, 2017
267 posts
24 upvotes
Canada
We bought a large computer desk a while ago from Wayfair and after some checking around later,I found the exact same desk,but a different maker(Sauder?) and it was like $200.00 cheaper than Wayfair...I complained to Wayfair and was told that it was out of their control?! HB