Expired Hot Deals

Wayfair

Wayfair Way Day - up to 80% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 6:09 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2013
770 posts
937 upvotes

Wayfair Way Day - up to 80% off

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 24, 2020
Retailer:
Wayfair
Equivalent to Amazon's Prime Day, but Wayfairs version. Up to 80% off their prices on select items. Plus free shipping on everything.

Plus if you have AMEX, check your offers for $15 of $100 spend.
Last edited by marcfar on Sep 23rd, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
96 replies
Member
Aug 31, 2018
227 posts
433 upvotes
sale items are very underwhelming
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13322 posts
24584 upvotes
everything they sell is rated 4.5 stars or more . Seems legit
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
748 posts
1490 upvotes
stephroll wrote: everything they sell is rated 4.5 stars or more . Seems legit
I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Now, Wayfair pricing on most stuff is bad. Even this "sale" is not really worth it for most stuff.

But so far, I've ordered a handful of items that were well priced and they fully delivered.
Sr. Member
May 20, 2003
578 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op! Haven’t had a lot of luck with good deals but lots of variety.
Newbie
Dec 11, 2018
67 posts
25 upvotes
User131439 wrote: I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Now, Wayfair pricing on most stuff is bad. Even this "sale" is not really worth it for most stuff.

But so far, I've ordered a handful of items that were well priced and they fully delivered.
Wayfair continues to be financed by angel investors and has lost a lot of money. They seems to be intent on buying market share away from the other B2Cs which is good for us!
Member
User avatar
Aug 25, 2010
340 posts
95 upvotes
Quick tip for those who shop at Wayfair:

Right click on the image and select "Search google for image"
Often you'll see the item being sold at different retailers - and sometimes cheaper.

(If you don't see much on the first photo, try others that they upload - often it is sold elsewhere)

Wayfair generally renames the product to something different than it is being sold everywhere else and hikes up the price a bit.

*Often the products are avail on US sites which can make it difficult for shipping - but it is still something that can be done once you're able to get across the border.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2007
1145 posts
578 upvotes
I wish there was a price tracker for Wayfair similar to camelizer, it's very hard to tell if anything is a good deal or not because of the Canadian Tire-like price trickery.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2016
2397 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
User131439 wrote: I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Now, Wayfair pricing on most stuff is bad. Even this "sale" is not really worth it for most stuff.

But so far, I've ordered a handful of items that were well priced and they fully delivered.
Can you elaborate on why Structube is a scam? I know wish is unreliable. But I have very good experience with Structube
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2356 posts
1747 upvotes
richardvoyageur wrote: I wish there was a price tracker for Wayfair similar to camelizer, it's very hard to tell if anything is a good deal or not because of the Canadian Tire-like price trickery.
Sales are perpetual and you can usually find other retailers selling the same item for a lower price under a different name.

Other than that, they are legit and I have ordered from them before.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5707 posts
2369 upvotes
Winnipeg
Structube has been good to me. Please explain the structube scam?
Sr. Member
Apr 4, 2017
568 posts
451 upvotes
User131439 wrote: I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Now, Wayfair pricing on most stuff is bad. Even this "sale" is not really worth it for most stuff.

But so far, I've ordered a handful of items that were well priced and they fully delivered.
What's wrong with Structube??? I just ordered some pieces from them and they seem pretty good so far.
Member
Dec 26, 2012
369 posts
301 upvotes
Hamilton
LarryT778370 wrote: Can you elaborate on why Structube is a scam? I know wish is unreliable. But I have very good experience with Structube
pretty sure that's just their opinion. IMO, Structube is way way better than Wayfair as i've bought a few items at both places.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2013
770 posts
937 upvotes
richardvoyageur wrote: I wish there was a price tracker for Wayfair similar to camelizer, it's very hard to tell if anything is a good deal or not because of the Canadian Tire-like price trickery.
The other week we saw a sofa for ~$350 on Wayfair. Realized i was the US site.
Went to Wayfair.ca and the same couch was almost $1000.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1196 posts
497 upvotes
Laval
I'm not seeing any real deals for office chairs. Everything Way Way Deal looks pretty much the same as last week.
Member
Aug 5, 2017
216 posts
174 upvotes
marcfar wrote: The other week we saw a sofa for ~$350 on Wayfair. Realized i was the US site.
Went to Wayfair.ca and the same couch was almost $1000.
so **** trueeee
Member
Feb 26, 2010
428 posts
158 upvotes
Montreal
wfejk3 wrote: Wayfair continues to be financed by angel investors and has lost a lot of money. They seems to be intent on buying market share away from the other B2Cs which is good for us!
What?? Wayfair is a publicly traded company and they made $273.88B Net Income last quarter. What are you talking about?
Newbie
Aug 22, 2015
75 posts
58 upvotes
Looking for a new TV stand. Pretty underwhelming sale from what i'm seeing.
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2009
143 posts
119 upvotes
Terrace
Their sales seem more expensive than Amazon's regular pricing.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1575 posts
1121 upvotes
Brampton
Wayfair just sucks I keep blocking them but somehow I am still getting emails from them

Top