667 upvotes
prairies

Wayfair Way Day - up to 80% off

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 24, 2020
Retailer:
Wayfair
Equivalent to Amazon's Prime Day, but Wayfairs version. Up to 80% off their prices on select items. Plus free shipping on everything.

Plus if you have AMEX, check your offers for $15 of $100 spend.
Last edited by marcfar on Sep 23rd, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
96 replies
Aug 31, 2018
161 posts
340 upvotes
sale items are very underwhelming
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12037 posts
19201 upvotes
everything they sell is rated 4.5 stars or more . Seems legit
Apr 18, 2017
578 posts
1138 upvotes
stephroll wrote: everything they sell is rated 4.5 stars or more . Seems legit
I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Now, Wayfair pricing on most stuff is bad. Even this "sale" is not really worth it for most stuff.

But so far, I've ordered a handful of items that were well priced and they fully delivered.
May 20, 2003
542 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op! Haven’t had a lot of luck with good deals but lots of variety.
Dec 11, 2018
49 posts
22 upvotes
User131439 wrote: I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Now, Wayfair pricing on most stuff is bad. Even this "sale" is not really worth it for most stuff.

But so far, I've ordered a handful of items that were well priced and they fully delivered.
Wayfair continues to be financed by angel investors and has lost a lot of money. They seems to be intent on buying market share away from the other B2Cs which is good for us!
Aug 25, 2010
336 posts
94 upvotes
Quick tip for those who shop at Wayfair:

Right click on the image and select "Search google for image"
Often you'll see the item being sold at different retailers - and sometimes cheaper.

(If you don't see much on the first photo, try others that they upload - often it is sold elsewhere)

Wayfair generally renames the product to something different than it is being sold everywhere else and hikes up the price a bit.

*Often the products are avail on US sites which can make it difficult for shipping - but it is still something that can be done once you're able to get across the border.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1104 posts
536 upvotes
I wish there was a price tracker for Wayfair similar to camelizer, it's very hard to tell if anything is a good deal or not because of the Canadian Tire-like price trickery.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2016
1637 posts
2931 upvotes
Toronto
User131439 wrote: I trust Wayfair to deliver. It's kinda like Amazon where tons of crap has glowing reviews. Not like Wish or Structube which are pretty much scams.

Can you elaborate on why Structube is a scam? I know wish is unreliable. But I have very good experience with Structube
[FS] SportChek GC at 87%
I love great flight deals
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2007 posts
1197 upvotes
richardvoyageur wrote: I wish there was a price tracker for Wayfair similar to camelizer, it's very hard to tell if anything is a good deal or not because of the Canadian Tire-like price trickery.
Sales are perpetual and you can usually find other retailers selling the same item for a lower price under a different name.

Other than that, they are legit and I have ordered from them before.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5307 posts
1938 upvotes
Winnipeg
Structube has been good to me. Please explain the structube scam?
Penalty Box
Apr 4, 2017
468 posts
334 upvotes

What's wrong with Structube??? I just ordered some pieces from them and they seem pretty good so far.
Dec 26, 2012
199 posts
184 upvotes
TORONTO
LarryT778370 wrote: Can you elaborate on why Structube is a scam? I know wish is unreliable. But I have very good experience with Structube
pretty sure that's just their opinion. IMO, Structube is way way better than Wayfair as i've bought a few items at both places.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
671 posts
667 upvotes
prairies
richardvoyageur wrote: I wish there was a price tracker for Wayfair similar to camelizer, it's very hard to tell if anything is a good deal or not because of the Canadian Tire-like price trickery.
The other week we saw a sofa for ~$350 on Wayfair. Realized i was the US site.
Went to Wayfair.ca and the same couch was almost $1000.
Nov 19, 2009
871 posts
233 upvotes
Laval
I'm not seeing any real deals for office chairs. Everything Way Way Deal looks pretty much the same as last week.