Travel

Weather related flight issues. Who to call?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2019 10:41 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 24, 2017
260 posts
125 upvotes

Weather related flight issues. Who to call?

My itinerary with AC notes it is likely to be affected by the weather tomorrow. The website lists my departure and destination cities as ones eligible for changes with the fees being waived. When trying to do that on their site it says my itinerary isn’t eligible to make changes online and says to call. I booked the ticket with Expedia. Do I call Expedia or AC? The flight is tomorrow.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
7373 posts
1566 upvotes
Mississauga
benjicash wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 6:43 pm
My itinerary with AC notes it is likely to be affected by the weather tomorrow. The website lists my departure and destination cities as ones eligible for changes with the fees being waived. When trying to do that on their site it says my itinerary isn’t eligible to make changes online and says to call. I booked the ticket with Expedia. Do I call Expedia or AC? The flight is tomorrow.
So what did they say when you called?
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2015
1734 posts
862 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
benjicash wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 6:43 pm
Is this a flight only?
[OP]
Apr 24, 2017
260 posts
125 upvotes
Called AC and was given a credit for the amount I paid.