• Aug 25th, 2021 10:38 pm
[OP]
Jan 29, 2012
36 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal

Weber Replacement Parts

Hello,

I was wondering ,when people say that Weber have accessible parts do they all get it directly from Weber or are there better alternatives?

I've just gotten myself a previous gen Genesis BBQ and the internals look good for the most part considering the price I paid for it although the flavorizers bars might need replacing in the near future and I don't feel like trying to restore the rusting porcelain/cast iron grates and would rather get the stainless steel ones.

Thanks
8 replies
Jul 25, 2013
288 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
amazon or home depot is where i've bought my parts.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2009
3337 posts
1932 upvotes
Mississauga
Call Weber directly.

The warranty on my Spirit E-310 expired in 2015. I called them this past April and they replaced the thermometer for free and also gave 40% off the stainless steel grease tray so ended up being cheaper then anywhere online in Canada or USA. Replacement parts were shipped free with UPS.
Banned
Jun 4, 2020
1634 posts
1731 upvotes
Clarington, ON
Endorse the others - especially free or discount through Weber.

I bought some stuff from https://www.grillspot.ca/ to baby a grill through a couple more years (upper wire rack etc.)
[OP]
Jan 29, 2012
36 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal
Sounds good Thanks everybody, I'll try and see if Weber can offer any discounts
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
8397 posts
5253 upvotes
Mississauga
Reliable Parts also carries Weber spares. I was able to buy NOS replacement flavorizer bars for my old Genesis Silver A there.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3776 posts
1615 upvotes
Toronto
Home Hardware can order parts in shipped to store sometimes cheaper than buying from Weber directly.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1628 posts
193 upvotes
I emailed Weber a few weeks back using their online contact form. My 8 year old Genisis had rusted grills and flavorizers.

They sent new grills and flavorizers for free. They called it a one time courtesy.

I was pretty impressed with them..
Dec 4, 2009
640 posts
620 upvotes
Agree with the others, Weber customer service is top shelf, and they are willing to negotiate without a lot of fuss. Always register your grill, and pay attention to warranty timelines. I had a 9-3/4yr old Summit S-620 (10yr warranty) firebox replaced under warranty last year! Rebuilt the grill for peanuts.