• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2019 4:03 pm
Tags:
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7724 posts
1603 upvotes
Those are called "Text Portrait", tons of videos on YouTube on the how to and check the higher view counts ones to start.

That particular example may create a bit more work since they arranged the text in the shape of the silhouette as well but I think you just use the silhouette layer as a guide and create multiple layers of the text line by line to get the same look.

Someone else could correct me if there is an easily way to go about but it looks like it is just time consuming but not too difficult to do.

Cool idea and I am sure your spouse would appreciate the effort.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2840 posts
1635 upvotes
hdom wrote: Those are called "Text Portrait", tons of videos on YouTube on the how to and check the higher view counts ones to start.

That particular example may create a bit more work since they arranged the text in the shape of the silhouette as well but I think you just use the silhouette layer as a guide and create multiple layers of the text line by line to get the same look.

Someone else could correct me if there is an easily way to go about but it looks like it is just time consuming but not too difficult to do.

Cool idea and I am sure your spouse would appreciate the effort.
Sweet, thanks for that, I was searching youtube for a video to show me but i had no idea what to put in the search, everything I searched returned nothing of use.
Got that Fido Account!