• Jan 3rd, 2019 12:05 am
[OP]
May 30, 2015
32 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Well.ca] $15 off $75 purchase with Masterpass

Coupon code: MASTERPASS

*Offer is valid from December 26th, 2018 at 11:00 AM EST to January 4th, 2019 11:59 PM EST or until 1007 discounts have been redeemed. Offer may change or end at any time without notice. Open to Canadian residents only. Promotion not valid in Quebec. Valid online only at Well.ca using Masterpass as a payment method, using coupon code MASTERPASS with a minimum purchase of $70 on eligible and available products, before taxes and shipping charges. Coupons are not valid on disposable diapers, baby formula, Britax, UPPAbaby, Baby Jogger, Peg Perego, KidKraft, 4Moms, Diono, Applecheeks, Bugaboo, Beaba, EZPZ, Maxi-Cosi, BOB, Monte Design, Nuna, Bogs, Baby Zen, Clek and gift certificates (other exclusions may apply). Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer and subject to one redemption per customer/household. Any orders containing misused coupons may be subject to verification and cancellation at the sole discretion of Well.ca. Well.ca also reserves the right to disable coupons at any time.

Don't forget 2% back with Ebates
1 reply
Dec 2, 2018
2 posts
Spent a long time trying to set up a Masterpass account. Very glitchy for me, and I remember it being very difficult a few years ago when I did it for a different promotion.