Hot Deals

[Well.ca] Gro Clock $39.99 ($49.99 - $10 coupon code from referral)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2017 4:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1086 posts
362 upvotes
Laval

[Well.ca] Gro Clock $39.99 ($49.99 - $10 coupon code from referral)

Gro Clock at 39.99$ from 59.99. Free shipping over 35$ so this qualifies.

Gro clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate to kids when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? Simple: "Stay in bed until you see the sun!"

Parents set the clock to display a cheerful smiley sun at progressively later times of morning, training the child to get up only once they "see the sun".

Gro clock comes with a beautifully illustrated book, which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer.

Gro clock also comes with a Sleep Farm Book for your child to read at bedtime. Sleep Farm Book tells the story of Percy, a tired and grumpy pig, whose friends want to help him to have more fun. Illustrated by leading children's artist, Mike Terry, it has been specifically written to accompany the Gro clock and includes an important message - sleeping all night long helps everyone to be happy and full of energy.

To get it at 39.99$, you need to get a referral from someone you know and that person will also get a 10$ coupon. You can create 2 accounts if needed.

Also, from QC, only got tagged GST. Net total: 41.99$
Last edited by mtlmonk on Oct 23rd, 2017 9:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
9 replies
Nov 9, 2005
778 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
mtlmonk wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 9:13 am
Gro Clock at 39.99$ from 59.99

To get 39.99$, you need to get a referral. You can create 2 accounts if needed.

Also, from QC, only got tagged GST.
OP: I would put price in the forum post title - "Gro Clock $39.99 ($49.99 - $10 coupon code)"

To clarify, this Gro Clock is on sale for $49.99 was $59.99. If you sign up for a Well.ca account then refer yourself via a different email and create a second Well.ca account, you will get a $10 off coupon code you can apply to any order over $40.

You could also ask someone who has a Well.ca account to send you a referral and skip the creation of two accounts.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1086 posts
362 upvotes
Laval
Newpunk wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 12:05 pm
OP: I would put price in the forum post title - "Gro Clock $39.99 ($49.99 - $10 coupon code)"

To clarify, this Gro Clock is on sale for $49.99 was $59.99. If you sign up for a Well.ca account then refer yourself via a different email and create a second Well.ca account, you will get a $10 off coupon code you can apply to any order over $40.

You could also ask someone who has a Well.ca account to send you a referral and skip the creation of two accounts.
Yep you can do that too. I've had to create 2 accounts because I didn't know anybody who had one and couldn't request one from here.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1267 posts
266 upvotes
Ottawa, On
Not sure why people buy these. Just get an outlet timer and plug in a cheap lamp or night light.
Mar 2, 2008
204 posts
109 upvotes
Penticton
da_guy2 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 1:56 pm
Not sure why people buy these. Just get an outlet timer and plug in a cheap lamp or night light.
I'm guessing you don't have young (2-5y old) kids. Well worth the money in my experience, does not even compare to a basic timer & lamp combo.
Nov 9, 2005
778 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
brghunter wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 2:08 pm
I'm guessing you don't have young (2-5y old) kids. Well worth the money in my experience, does not even compare to a basic timer & lamp combo.
Good to hear it's worth it. Contemplating picking up one for my little one and make it a game for her to follow the clock.
Oct 10, 2017
2 posts
I totally recommend it. I bought it for my son when he was 3 as he started to get out of bed wayyyyy too early. Now, if he wakes up he knows to stay in bed until the sunrises. It is not an alarm type clock, it will not wake your child when the sun comes up, it's just to let them know it's okay to get out of bed. Keep in mind, my child likes to follow rules (at least now) but if your child is not a rule follower it might not work for them.
Oct 13, 2015
948 posts
311 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
I have no idea, how it works ?
But I haven't see a clock looks like that, may be there are lot of funs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1086 posts
362 upvotes
Laval
MeowYYC wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 2:49 pm
I totally recommend it. I bought it for my son when he was 3 as he started to get out of bed wayyyyy too early. Now, if he wakes up he knows to stay in bed until the sunrises. It is not an alarm type clock, it will not wake your child when the sun comes up, it's just to let them know it's okay to get out of bed. Keep in mind, my child likes to follow rules (at least now) but if your child is not a rule follower it might not work for them.
My daughter's doesn't...she's 4 and hoping this will help...worst case...goes to her little brother
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
1413 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
We used a Onaroo model and it's literally saved us 1 hr of sleep a night for months and months.

Strongly recommended for kids who wake up too early.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)