[Well.ca] Gro clock $41.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2018 2:24 am
[OP]
Mar 8, 2017
37 posts
31 upvotes

[Well.ca] Gro clock $41.99

Use the code WELL10 if you're a new customer to get $10 off the sale price of $49.99. Free shipping. The total bill comes to $41.99. The lowest it has been on amazon.ca was $50.99 (ccc)
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 25th, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3643 posts
4030 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
so it's a childs toy thing? Nothing to do with marijuana ... Crying Face
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
[OP]
Mar 8, 2017
37 posts
31 upvotes
raskal wrote: so it's a childs toy thing? Nothing to do with marijuana ... Crying Face
Ha. Timely post I suppose. This clock helps parents get more sleep.
Jan 5, 2007
304 posts
138 upvotes
My 4 year old just woke up like he does every night (it's almost 4am). I am ordering this now. The reviews say that it helps them sleep through the night. I really hope it does. I would get 2 but I think my 1 year old is a too young for it. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1297 posts
588 upvotes
Guelph
We bought one earlier this year as our daughter would get up at like 6am every day and go downstairs, watch tv and stuff then be miserable all day because she barely slept.

Now she has a big blue circle when it's night, and a yellow circle when it's day and she can get up. It would be an understatement to say this thing is a game changer. She now sleeps until 730 minimum every day. She's 5 though so no change in mood, still a bugger lol!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6247 posts
780 upvotes
Ottawa
Wow never heard of such a thing. I wonder if it communicates via some cryptic baby language...
Jul 25, 2008
981 posts
424 upvotes
Toronto
When I brought my new baby girl home, my son’s sleeping patterns started changing. Maybe due to anxiety or jealousy. Who knows... he would kick and scream refusing to sleep in his bed at night. Then when he got down, he would wake up several more times screaming and leaving his room. I was already sleep deprived from the newborn. I bought this clock from a recommendation... at regular price becauseI was so desperate and oh man, it was worth every penny.
Feb 25, 2010
441 posts
449 upvotes
HALIFAX
This worked wonders for some people I know but for us it was just a source of frustration. He was so excited about seeing it change he would wake up even earlier, then make regular trips to our room to give us updates or get an estimate of how long until it would turn in to a sun. We had to take it back.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6692 posts
5745 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote: so it's a childs toy thing? Nothing to do with marijuana ... Crying Face
Well... if the clock turns yellow and you're still high, it means you need to lower the dose the next time
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2017 posts
1332 upvotes
Ottawa
We used these for both of our kids starting around when they were two and it was the greatest thing ever. My son is 7 now and stopped using it a year ago or so (he just sleeps until we wake him), but my daughter is 5 and still uses it.

Important thing is to make sure, when you first get the clock, that you set it for close to the time they usually wake up (e.g., 4:00 am or 5:00 am or whatever) so that they don't have to wait a long time for it when they're getting used to it. And then gradually move it forward so they can get used to waiting for the yellow sun.
I am a current customer of Public Mobile and Koodo and STACK
Feb 25, 2010
441 posts
449 upvotes
HALIFAX
cappaj wrote: We used these for both of our kids starting around when they were two and it was the greatest thing ever. My son is 7 now and stopped using it a year ago or so (he just sleeps until we wake him), but my daughter is 5 and still uses it.

Important thing is to make sure, when you first get the clock, that you set it for close to the time they usually wake up (e.g., 4:00 am or 5:00 am or whatever) so that they don't have to wait a long time for it when they're getting used to it. And then gradually move it forward so they can get used to waiting for the yellow sun.
Now you tell me.
Nov 27, 2008
85 posts
19 upvotes
daveybuoy wrote: This worked wonders for some people I know but for us it was just a source of frustration. He was so excited about seeing it change he would wake up even earlier, then make regular trips to our room to give us updates or get an estimate of how long until it would turn in to a sun. We had to take it back.
Yea I had a similar experience. When she was 2 this worked well to give us some more sleep. Now at 3 she pretty quickly learned how to make the sun come up at any time of day by messing with the clock. For those considering make sure you have a place where your kid can't reach it.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1602 posts
712 upvotes
Laval
TheDuffMan wrote: Yea I had a similar experience. When she was 2 this worked well to give us some more sleep. Now at 3 she pretty quickly learned how to make the sun come up at any time of day by messing with the clock. For those considering make sure you have a place where your kid can't reach it.
Someone didnt read the manual....if you hold down on the "Down" arrow for couple of seconds, it will go on Lock Mode and no buttons will have any effect

Be sure to not lock it in front of the child
Dec 21, 2012
268 posts
227 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
roblombardi wrote: Well... if the clock turns yellow and you're still high, it means you need to lower the dose the next time
If the clock turns yellow and you're still high, you need to PM me ASAP and let me know where you acquired your supply.