Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Well.ca

PLAYMOBIL Cable Excavator with Building Section $39,00 after 59% savings Reg. Price $94.99 - 93 pcs box

Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal

[Well.ca] PLAYMOBIL Cable Excavator with Building Section $39,00 after 59% savings Reg. Price $94.99 - 93 pcs box

First, thanks to @anton204 to point me to this deal in another thread. When I looked, it was dead deal, but now it's back and alive.
DEAL DEAD AT AMAZON

Actual Special Price: $39.00
List Price: $94.99
Savings of -59%

Jump in the cab of the Cable Excavator with Building Section to demolish the remaining parts of the old building
The cable excavator has a 360° range to swing the wrecking ball with careful precision and knock out the breakaway section of the old building wall
The other construction worker is setting up the explosives to make quick work of the remaining demolition
Set includes two figures, cable excavator, wrecking ball, building materials, safety equipment, and many other accessories
Recommended for ages five years and up

EDIT: deal dead at Amazon, but still alive at Well.ca. Corrected title and post No.1, thanks to @rhyno79
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Jan 16th, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1753 posts
1902 upvotes
Thanks OP. Says out of stock but was able to order.
Jan 27, 2015
40 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Still in stock at well.ca. My son will love this and doesn’t hurt as much to step on as Lego, thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
rhyno79 wrote: Still in stock at well.ca. My son will love this and doesn’t hurt as much to step on as Lego, thanks OP!
thanks for your input, post No.1 and title been edited.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)