38 posts
49 upvotes
GTA

Superfeet Insoles Green $26.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Wellwise by (Shoppers Drug Mart)
Seems to be a great deal on the superfeet insoles.. Always paid close to $50 for these things. Great reviews as well FYI
free shipping.

20x PC optimum point offer with code WELLWISE20X
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 7th, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
Hiding in a corner waiting to see what 2020 delivers next..
37 replies
Sep 4, 2007
387 posts
344 upvotes
FYI, these aren't cushioning insoles. They are more of the properly align your foot in a hard heel cup so you can stand walk for long periods without pain type of insoles. Good price for proper insoles with a molded plastic heel cup. These are legit and last way longer than your average gel insert Dr Schols type of insoles.

Green is good for those with actual chronic foot problems and wear shoes with ample space (think dad sneakers, work boots). Because the plastic heel cup is quite beefy inside a shoe.

The average person nowadays are likely better served with a Blue or Black colored superfeet as they were designed with a lower profile heel cup mold (less support) than the Greens. But would have a way easier time fitting your average shoe / sneaker / flat. I'm a D/E width foot with a very high instep, and I can't use the Greens in anything but dad shoes.

Bonus: these wash quite well. I've washed my 2 pairs of Superfeet Black at least 3 times, beside typical fabric wear on top, the plastic heel cup stays intact and doesn't deform, and the foam padding in the forefoot was never cushion'y to begin with, so it has not broken down either. For reference I work on my feet FT and travel to / from work on foot for about 30mins total each day.

Edit: WASHING STATEMENT APPLIES TO HERITAGE LINE ONLY, I've never tried the everyday line but just based on the fact the top layer is memory foam this wash friendly thing likely won't apply.
Last edited by cky312 on Jul 5th, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2011
9423 posts
1866 upvotes
Edmonton
Green is generally targeted for more active purposes like skiing, they're a must in boots
Oct 26, 2011
66 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton
Is anyone able to check out? I keep getting and error saying payment came be processed....
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1038 posts
1516 upvotes
Use code BA10 for extra 10% off.
May 18, 2020
3 posts
13 upvotes
These are a game changer for ski boots. This price is about the same as Sportchek VIP pricing earlier this year, maybe even less with the 10% code posted above. Well worth it!
Sep 21, 2019
121 posts
321 upvotes
This now stacks with 20x PC Optimum points with code WELLWISE20X when spending 75 or more

Somehow got even hotter. Retail is 60, with points it comes out to like 20 per set
Jul 12, 2015
322 posts
97 upvotes
Bbrown3979 wrote: This now stacks with 20x PC Optimum points with code WELLWISE20X when spending 75 or more

Somehow got even hotter. Retail is 60, with points it comes out to like 20 per set
How do you enter both the BA10 and this code? Once you enter one code, there is no other way to enter the other code.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1324 posts
938 upvotes
Montreal
They're all called Heritage, but the color isn't the only difference based on the insoles pictures, am I right?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2153 posts
775 upvotes
Hometown
How wide are these things? I wear a 14 EEEE any chance the largest one would be near that wide?
Sep 21, 2019
121 posts
321 upvotes
AlexiRos wrote: How do you enter both the BA10 and this code? Once you enter one code, there is no other way to enter the other code.
I just opted for the points code and not 10% off.
Last edited by Bbrown3979 on Jul 5th, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.