[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
16328 posts
21336 upvotes
Toronto

[Wendy's] $1.99 Breakfast Croissant until October 23 at Wendy's

Don’t sleep through this deal
We’re not saying waking up is easy, but it’s a lot easier when you can get a Breakfast Croissant—a flaky croissant topped with a freshly cracked Canadian egg, swiss cheese sauce, and your choice of bacon or sausage—for just $1.99 until October 23.

Breakfast hours end at 10:30 am.

Available offers until November 6th
  • Free MD Fry w/ Mobile Purchase
  • Free SM Frosty w/ Combo Purchase
  • Free Kids Meal w/ Combo Purchase
Images
  • Screenshot 2022-10-03 094827.png
  • Screenshot 2022-10-03 095255.png
Destiny is all
59 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1404 posts
1645 upvotes
GTA
Thanks! Getting ready to leave in 18 mins to get there in time!

Update: they had changed the signs by the time I arrived at 11:30, but they still sold it to me. :) the bacon was pretty good but the sausage was very salty. The coffee as usual is pretty good and I like it as much as I like Tim's. But... I didn't notice my phone was out of battery so I had to rush back home to pick up a power brick...
Last edited by QuicKi7 on Oct 3rd, 2022 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24780 posts
199898 upvotes
GTA
I've tried their breakfast items a couple of times before and they are alright, but the best part was being able to bypass the massive drive thru line at the adjoining Tim's. Not a whole lot of traffic at Wendy's for breakfast, even with the promos on.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7525 posts
7839 upvotes
Toronto
Their breakfast sandwiches are not bad, and this is a really good price.

Wendy's is another player in the breakfast game that we have to make sure it keeps playing... otherwise, there are less competitors and the usual restaurants will feel less motivated to give us offers
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Aug 20, 2013
150 posts
243 upvotes
Edmonton
They use breakfast biscuits for buns, so it crumbles when you eat it as well as it is pretty salty and oily buttery biscuits. I'd prefer chewy english muffins at McD more.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7840 posts
4638 upvotes
West GTEH!
Hmmmm. Might have to try this once because of the price.
😎
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12034 posts
4836 upvotes
$2 sounds like a bargoon these days - I'm in!

Thanks OP
Apr 20, 2021
434 posts
607 upvotes
MrMcMike wrote: They use breakfast biscuits for buns, so it crumbles when you eat it as well as it is pretty salty and oily buttery biscuits. I'd prefer chewy english muffins at McD more.
Sure, if you order the other sandwich specifically made with a biscuit instead of this one.

Next time McDonald's has an Egg McMuffin deal you should post about how McDonald's uses sickeningly sweet McGriddle buns.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
4432 posts
4677 upvotes
Toronto
the wendy's at york and wellington close down? cant find no more
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1482 posts
4579 upvotes
good deal! i'll get this once or twice for sure
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7525 posts
7839 upvotes
Toronto
MrMcMike wrote: They use breakfast biscuits for buns, so it crumbles when you eat it as well as it is pretty salty and oily buttery biscuits. I'd prefer chewy english muffins at McD more.
Only if you order the biscuit sandwich... if you order the croissant (which is what the thread is about), you get a croissant bun
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15178 posts
6241 upvotes
RFD
What are the size of these Croissants? Can you finish them in about 5 bites? Snack size?
May 9, 2014
211 posts
248 upvotes
Embarras
Anyone else's Wendy's app stuck on the loading screen?
Koodo Migration Plan $40/ 6GB

Shaw Internet 300
- $43/month 1st year
- $58/month 2nd year
- $250 bill credits
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10053 posts
14384 upvotes
GT-EH
Bidjaan wrote: Swiss cheese sauce… wtf?
i ordered this and found out after the fact... my next one is going to exclude this crap!
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18027 posts
12747 upvotes
Markham
My Wendy's app has been chugging... Keep getting the

"Sorry, Something's up with offers" technical difficulties message.

Edit: All of a sudden working but not $1.99 breakfast croissant offer in my app.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jan 19, 2017
951 posts
1664 upvotes
toguy wrote: I've tried their breakfast items a couple of times before and they are alright, but the best part was being able to bypass the massive drive thru line at the adjoining Tim's. Not a whole lot of traffic at Wendy's for breakfast, even with the promos on.
Honestly those line ups for Tims and Mcdonalds are crazy, even if its slightly worse i tend to lean towards doing this. Its rare as i usually just want iced coffee and there frostacino is way to sweet. However i will indulge in this for a breakfast sandwich and maybe get a hot coffee. On a side note, why are the lineups so crazy? Inflation and prices keep on rising and it's like no one takes a second to think if they are really making an economical decisions by sitting in a drive thru for overpriced stuff, i thought you would see ghost towns at these places with the state of wages for the general worker.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
16328 posts
21336 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: My Wendy's app has been chugging... Keep getting the

"Sorry, Something's up with offers" technical difficulties message.

Edit: All of a sudden working but not $1.99 breakfast croissant offer in my app.
Fyi, this is not an offer. The price has been reduced to $1.99 until October 23.
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18027 posts
12747 upvotes
Markham
Dhanushan wrote: Fyi, this is not an offer. The price has been reduced to $1.99 until October 23.
That means we can combine it with the "free MD fry w/ Moble Purchase" offer.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
16328 posts
21336 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: That means we can combine it with the "free MD fry w/ Moble Purchase" offer.
Not possible since fries are not available during breakfast hours. :(
Destiny is all