Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

$1.99 Breakfast Croissant until October 23 at Wendy's

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2022 1:56 pm
Dec 30, 2016
205 posts
106 upvotes
GTA
Bidjaan wrote: Swiss cheese sauce… wtf?
It sounds gross but it's two dollar fast food croissant with egg and sausage.
The regular processed cheese slice (yellow one) is probably not much different.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1043 posts
1033 upvotes
It’s $2 on promotion. Probably $4 regular price. Flawed justification for grossness
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7556 posts
7967 upvotes
Toronto
Bidjaan wrote: It’s $2 on promotion. Probably $4 regular price. Flawed justification for grossness
So that means you have never tried them before... and yet, you are already saying they are gross???

What is wrong with people?... If I haven't tried something yet, I won't dare to give my opinion about it
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Oct 3, 2018
170 posts
317 upvotes
Surrey BC
nightshiftcrawler wrote: It sounds gross but it's two dollar fast food croissant with egg and sausage.
The regular processed cheese slice (yellow one) is probably not much different.
The Swiss cheese sauce is actually very tasty. They only offer it in the mornings, otherwise it would be a great addition to their burgers.

If you haven't tried it already, you should. Quite impressive taste and texture.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1043 posts
1033 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: So that means you have never tried them before... and yet, you are already saying they are gross???

What is wrong with people?... If I haven't tried something yet, I won't dare to give my opinion about it
Had one this morning. And tried the biscuit ones when they were on promotion. I did not appreciate the cheese sauce. Would order again minus the sauce and throw on my own Kraft cheese slice if desired.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5494 posts
900 upvotes
Toronto
I had one a while ago and thought it was disgusting. It could have just been an off day but I am not sure if I want to try again. I enjoy their regular food but my experience with this was very disappointing.
Feb 17, 2019
235 posts
490 upvotes
No one answered the only question I need to know. What's the quality of the croissant? McDonalds used to have an excellent croissant... Now gone. Can someone comment on the 🥐?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2012
3125 posts
195 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
MrMcMike wrote: They use breakfast biscuits for buns, so it crumbles when you eat it as well as it is pretty salty and oily buttery biscuits. I'd prefer chewy english muffins at McD more.
Try the croissant bun which is on the bacon and swish sandwich
Last edited by CloudSurfer on Oct 3rd, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2012
3125 posts
195 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Bidjaan wrote: Swiss cheese sauce… wtf?
Its delicious. I would compare it to a hollandaise sauce consistency
YouShurH93521 wrote: No one answered the only question I need to know. What's the quality of the croissant? McDonalds used to have an excellent croissant... Now gone. Can someone comment on the 🥐?
I find it delicious. It is best when the croissant is a little warm however it is hit or miss if the croissant itself comes out warm.
Feb 28, 2020
114 posts
77 upvotes
Picked up a few bacon egg. It’s quite good, will be back.
Aug 14, 2010
612 posts
1188 upvotes
Ottawa
Wake me up when Taco Bell brings their breakfast here.
He/Him

Public Mobile: $45/20GB
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7556 posts
7967 upvotes
Toronto
sdg wrote: Wake me up when Taco Bell brings their breakfast here.
Are you trying to break Sleeping Beauty's record?
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 4, 2012
943 posts
391 upvotes
@YouShurH93521 I only had one time where the croissant was not fresh, it was dry and hard. But I think I could have used the oven to heat it up to make it soft.
Sep 14, 2013
40 posts
10 upvotes
Langley
i wish this was for the breakfast baconator!!!
Oct 24, 2010
962 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
Prob snag some bacon eggs tomorrow. I was not a big fan of their biscuits, too heavy.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1473 posts
1767 upvotes
GTA
YouShurH93521 wrote: No one answered the only question I need to know. What's the quality of the croissant? McDonalds used to have an excellent croissant... Now gone. Can someone comment on the 🥐?
I didn't eat mine right away, but by the time I got around to it, my croissant bun was soggy from all the heat accumulating inside their foil wrap. It's also shaped like a bun, not croissant shaped like Tim's.
Banned
Jul 30, 2021
180 posts
449 upvotes
Breakfast hours end at 10:30 am
sounds not too early to pick up another croissant for lunch too
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13790 posts
2934 upvotes
Vancouver
As a guinea pig there breakfast is sadly disappointing imo. My patty appeared to have been sitting around a long time. All dried out. They will never compete with mcdonalds nor survive breakfast IMO