Expired Hot Deals

Wendy's

$1.99 Breakfast Croissant until October 23 at Wendy's

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2022 1:56 pm
Feb 17, 2019
224 posts
478 upvotes
QuicKi7 wrote: I didn't eat mine right away, but by the time I got around to it, my croissant bun was soggy from all the heat accumulating inside their foil wrap. It's also shaped like a bun, not croissant shaped like Tim's.
It's a bun!? Noooooooo
May 16, 2018
171 posts
130 upvotes
Great deal on the sandwich ... I'd be all over it except for the coffee tasting like swamp water Neutral Face.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3720 posts
1539 upvotes
, ON
Thanks OP! Love biscuit and croissant buns better instead of english muffin that McDonald use.
Dec 30, 2018
339 posts
294 upvotes
That Swiss cheese sauce is fire. It's like a hollandaise sauce.

Don't forget to ask for their ghost Pepper sauce which isn't really advertised but so bomb
Oct 24, 2010
921 posts
915 upvotes
Toronto
It's a bun, however it has that croissant taste(subpar croissant texture). Not awful for two bucks. I'd prefer it with half the sauce. My method of eating was to take the bottom bun off each and smack them together.

Was ok for four bucks.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2937 posts
1783 upvotes
I like the Croissant bun had the sausage one today...Will try bacon one next time ;)
Sep 17, 2018
668 posts
977 upvotes
BF No Where
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Thanks OP! Love biscuit and croissant buns better instead of english muffin that McDonald use.
The A&W Bacon and Egger has a toasted sesame seed bun and is a nice change but it's $5

I'd trade it all for a little more.
Aug 19, 2007
297 posts
93 upvotes
Markham
I switched out the Swiss cheese and sauce for the normal orange American cheese slice today. Still hits the spot for what it is...a $2 sandwich.

I'll try the swiss and sauce next time since people saying it's fire and all that.
Oct 12, 2007
953 posts
569 upvotes
Vancouver
Just had a sausage one. It was okay. Too bad the breakfast wedges weren't on the usual offer.
Nov 25, 2021
23 posts
32 upvotes
Yamanashi, Japan
Tried Wendy's breakfast for the first time with this. Got the sausage and egg croissant sandwich.
Honestly, I thought it was actually very good, especially at $2. I also liked the swiss sauce.
Also got wedges to try them out and they were great.

Although, everything is definitely too salty...
Dec 2, 2019
107 posts
51 upvotes
Definitely a so so sandwich imo. But for 2 bucks it fills you up for the morning (at least this far
Feb 6, 2019
95 posts
115 upvotes
winnipeg
for 2$ this is a smoking hot deal. Mine had tons of bacon. I would probably choose this over most other fast food breakfast options.
May 23, 2021
64 posts
51 upvotes
Picked up 1 bacon and 1 sausage this morning, unfortunately they didn't have the cheese sauce available. So I don't know what it normally tastes like. The croissant is a little soggy imo, but overall it tasted pretty good.
Jun 26, 2022
76 posts
81 upvotes
Excitations wrote: Sure, if you order the other sandwich specifically made with a biscuit instead of this one.

Next time McDonald's has an Egg McMuffin deal you should post about how McDonald's uses sickeningly sweet McGriddle buns.
Why do you make it sound like it's a bad thing? The sweet pancake works well with the saltiness of sausages and cheese
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33252 posts
15086 upvotes
TBH this is one of the best menu items Wendy's has. I actually quite like their breakfast sandwiches and yeah the swiss cheese sauce is pretty good and surprising for both a swiss cheese sauce and Wendy's--it isn't super bland.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1203 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto
So sad that both of the Wendy's in my neighborhood closed up over the past year. One location had been there for nearly a decade. :(
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
2898 posts
1804 upvotes
Winnipeg
radeonboy wrote: What are the size of these Croissants? Can you finish them in about 5 bites? Snack size?
It’s a good size. Like 9-12 bites. One is enuf.
Oct 15, 2017
545 posts
348 upvotes
Canada
Tried one of each this morning for science. Good deal and tasty at $2 each.