Hot Deals

Wendy's

$4 Bacon Deluxe, Combine with Receipt for 2 for $4 (YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 8:21 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 19, 2017
636 posts
1054 upvotes

[Wendy's] $4 Bacon Deluxe, Combine with Receipt for 2 for $4 (YMMV)

Wendys has a promotion starting today and its $4 for a Bacon Deluxe. They have an offer on the back of your receipt when you buy one premium sandwich you get a Daves Single or Chicken Sandwich for free, making this 2 mix and match sandwiches for $4. First one has to be Bacon Deluxe obviously for the deal to work. I had 2-3 Wendys receipts lying around waiting for this promotion so i can hit the ground running so to speak.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 13th, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
53 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1292 posts
2981 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: I had 2-3 Wendys receipts lying around waiting for this promotion so i can hit the ground running so to speak.
Rolling, maybe? :D
Member
Sep 8, 2010
306 posts
613 upvotes
Calgary
Fast food is getting cheap again Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 15, 2006
3679 posts
758 upvotes
Kingston
infamy_ wrote: Fast food is getting cheap again Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Fast food was always kinda cheap depending on where you went. Wendy's has always been stingy on coupons but a place like Harvey's has always had coupons if you know where to look.
Newbie
Dec 20, 2019
61 posts
140 upvotes
Not mcdonalds. It's literally bread and thin flattened patty and a thin slice of processed cheese. It doesn't justify paying 3 dollars minimum for.
Sr. Member
Aug 31, 2006
919 posts
795 upvotes
Norilsk
infamy_ wrote: Fast food is getting cheap again Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Fast food cheapness and sales is reflective of overall consumer trends. They send out McDonald's coupons during lent for this reason.
Currently in the harvest season in Canada, not only can supply chains source cheaper produce, but consumers can as well. And fast food joints don't want you going to buy all that produce and having a salad tonight.

Have a bacon delux instead!
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2662 posts
1846 upvotes
Toronto
Wasn't this $3 the last promo? So Wendy's up it by $1?
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1215 posts
250 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: Wendys has a promotion starting today and its $4 for a Bacon Deluxe. They have an offer on the back of your receipt when you buy one premium sandwich you get a Daves Single or Chicken Sandwich for free, making this 2 mix and match sandwiches for $4. First one has to be Bacon Deluxe obviously for the deal to work. I had 2-3 Wendys receipts lying around waiting for this promotion so i can hit the ground running so to speak.
Be ware that the earlier receipt may or may not be honoured together with the deal on a few Wendys location I tried before. YMMV
Last edited by phht on Sep 13th, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7370 posts
8063 upvotes
Toronto
some1not wrote: Fair enough.
You may have gotten confused with the $3 Dave's Single Cheeseburger which does not have bacon

It was available as an app offer a few times recently
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
4513 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
Dhanushan wrote: No, they are different
ok thanks, guess the receipt deal applies to multiple sandwiches then
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7370 posts
8063 upvotes
Toronto
chadw01 wrote: ok thanks, guess the receipt deal applies to multiple sandwiches then
The Bacon Deluxe ¼-lb Single is on promotion. No need for a app offer to get it at $4 + tax


"The Bacon Deluxe ¼-lb Single is one of Wendy's signature cheeseburgers, with a fresh Canadian beef patty, three strips of Applewood-smoked bacon, melted cheese, lettuce, onion, pickle, tomato, ketchup and mayo, all served on a toasted bun."
https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/fast- ... y-14-2021/

"Wendy's Baconator is one of their most popular sandwiches, featuring two fresh beef patties, cheese, ketchup, mayo and six slices of Applewood-smoked bacon."
https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/fast- ... ns-canada/
Sr. Member
Nov 25, 2003
615 posts
325 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
some1not wrote: Wasn't this $3 the last promo? So Wendy's up it by $1?
For those in BC (may be different price in other provinces), in their usual coupons via snail mail have coupons that include the single patty burger for $3. Currently there are no unexpired coupons (again for those in BC).

Go for the Double Stack (same amount of "meat" I think) for $3.28 if you don't have the coupon (or go for the deal in this thread).
I've been away for a while....
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
20691 posts
8187 upvotes
Toronto
Heineken12 wrote: Not mcdonalds. It's literally bread and thin flattened patty and a thin slice of processed cheese. It doesn't justify paying 3 dollars minimum for.
When's the last time you've had Wendy's?
Because their burgers usually taste far fresher than anything McDonalds offers.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3927 posts
4229 upvotes
Ottawa
They keep giving me $5 Baconator codes in the app. And I keep redeeming them, happily.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4543 posts
1115 upvotes
Scarborough
Mama burger vs bacon deluxe, vs bk cheeseburger vs dq cheeseburger. Decisions decisions

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)