Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] $4 Double Stack or 5 chicken nuggets combo

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2017 7:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
630 upvotes
Toronto

[Wendy's] $4 Double Stack or 5 chicken nuggets combo

Looks like Wendy's has finally brought their $4 combo deal to Canada (albeit offering a different burger than in the US):


Image

https://www.facebook.com/WendysCanada/p ... 5726679939
72 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2012
5199 posts
4324 upvotes
Toronto
Been seeing this all day in my facebook feed, they really are going crazy with the ad targeting lately, 1/3rd of facebook feed is ads bypassing all my adblocking measures.

Anyways seems like a decent deal if you want fast food.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
630 upvotes
Toronto
zentro wrote: Been seeing this all day in my facebook feed, they really are going crazy with the ad targeting lately, 1/3rd of facebook feed is ads bypassing all my adblocking measures.

Anyways seems like a decent deal if you want fast food.

Yeah, they were advertising it pretty heavily on TV during the Centennial Classic yesterday.


Not that it's entirely relevant, but in the States, 4 nuggets are included in the combo:

Image
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
nippleholic wrote: Yeah, they were advertising it pretty heavily on TV during the Centennial Classic yesterday.


Not that it's entirely relevant, but in the States, 4 nuggets are included in the combo:

Image
Wendy's is easily my favourite fast food place. It actually tastes quality. Wish we had this 4 for 4 deal.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 6, 2011
508 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga
Ferinthul wrote: Wendy's is easily my favourite fast food place. It actually tastes quality. Wish we had this 4 for 4 deal.
Still a comparable deal with our dollar standing as it is.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2042 posts
1614 upvotes
Montreal, QC
thanks for the heads up
sweet, great price and looks delicious as well
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
10513 posts
1713 upvotes
Good deal, lots of tasty protein, fat and carbohydrate for $4.
Masks can reduce spread of COVID-19 by 83.3% and keep economy open, wear one!
*external links and short links are not allowed
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10767 posts
3313 upvotes
Great deal

Anyone know how long its on for?
Newbie
Apr 16, 2010
70 posts
16 upvotes
It used to be JBC, now they cheaped out on the bacon. Its still a great deal since its priced like a happy meal minus the choices.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
10767 posts
3313 upvotes
gabe22400 wrote: It used to be JBC, now they cheaped out on the bacon. Its still a great deal since its priced like a happy meal minus the choices.
Ya.. Not going to complain. Hard to find a decent burger deal for $4.
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
thejohnhuynh wrote: Still a comparable deal with our dollar standing as it is.
No argument there. Our dollar is doing very badly. Still a good deal.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2014
674 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op! great deal!
Thanks for the upvote! 😁
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1045 posts
600 upvotes
canada
Can we sub the pop for anything without paying extra

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)