Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

$4 Double Stack or 5 chicken nuggets combo

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2017 7:02 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the heads up.
Sweet deal, Wendy's burger is one of my favorite fast foods
I can have 2 of this combo, seriously
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
RichRFD wrote: I haven't been in a long time but if I recall correctly, filling out the survey on the back of a BK receipt gives you a free medium fries and drink with a purchase of a Whopper or Chicken Sandwich, which should be a little cheaper than the Whopper Wednesday deal and can also be used any day of the week.
THx.
It's the opposite - buy fries and drink, get a free sandwich.
However, we don't go back within a month, which is when you need to use it.
It's not just me alone to feed, my husband needs at least three Whoppers and fries for supper, so Whopper Wednesday works out best. Next time we'll use the McD coupons.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RSole wrote: A 7 cent saving when buying this combo. I'm off to my nearest Wendy's, a half hour drive away, but it's worth it!
Make sure you buy the burger and the rest separately so that you save 7% tax!
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Jan 4, 2017
1 posts
I just add the chicken nuggets to the double stack combo works out to 6.5o taxes in. And a stuffed belly.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Had the $4.20 all in double stack last night - not huge but enough for me. Our Wendy's has a Coke Freestyle which I love and they gave me a medium fries overfull.

Great deal!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
sounds good how long is the deal for???? :)
is it free :cheesygri
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
got one of the double stack combos today. The good: they loaded me up on the fries..a small became a medium in quantity; the drinks were cold and had no ice so lots to drink; great value overall. The bad: double stack is pretty MEH ; small drink and fries--was expecting medium.

Overall still a good deal, i'll probably get it again.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
Lousy deal. The burger is tiny and this is just a snack.
Apr 18, 2008
918 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga
blaznazn22 wrote: small drink and fries--was expecting medium.
Isn't Wendy's small size about the same as a medium from other places? One time I ordered a medium combo and got one of those big plastic cups. The norm for Wendy's or an oddity at that location?
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7483 posts
287 upvotes
Ottawa
natalka wrote: my husband needs at least three Whoppers and fries for supper, so Whopper Wednesday works out best
Nobody needs all that food in one sitting. Your husband`s food intake sounds questionable.
Jan 5, 2017
19 posts
49 upvotes
Brampton
The burger is so tiny... OMG... what a shock 2 jr patties... Might as well get a mcdouble for 1.59 and small fries for just over 3 bucks... Should be able to trade drink for a side... I have cases of pop at my house!
Nov 26, 2015
389 posts
207 upvotes
ddubs75 wrote: The burger is so tiny... OMG... what a shock 2 jr patties... Might as well get a mcdouble for 1.59 and small fries for just over 3 bucks... Should be able to trade drink for a side... I have cases of pop at my house!
I agree.. Just got one and realize it was two patties instead of one until my first bite. Really a great example of you got what you pay..I would stick to the $5 for 2 BK deal.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
726 upvotes
Bordello wrote: Nobody needs all that food in one sitting. Your husband`s food intake sounds questionable.
someone's trying to collect insurance money...
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
Bordello wrote: Nobody needs all that food in one sitting. Your husband`s food intake sounds questionable.
rageking wrote: someone's trying to collect insurance money...
We don't eat FF often.

He only eats once a day at suppertime (yes, I know...) but then he eats a lot. He's thin, lean, muscled, and healthy - and now, actually underweight.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2463 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
Saturate wrote: Isn't Wendy's small size about the same as a medium from other places? One time I ordered a medium combo and got one of those big plastic cups. The norm for Wendy's or an oddity at that location?
Wendy's small size is indeed a medium at pretty much every other place. I always see people getting tricked into upgrading to medium.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
the problem is not the small size but the lack of toppings... the condiments inside mine were just 2 pickles, ketchup and a cheese (i asked for no onion). i'm not sure if there's supposed to be mustard but there was none on mine
yesnomaybe wrote: Wendy's small size is indeed a medium at pretty much every other place. I always see people getting tricked into upgrading to medium.
great for american fat ppl who want to get fat more with larger more of everything

thanks OP, i know what fastfood to avoid paying for in the future
Oct 26, 2016
628 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Smartchen wrote: Thanks for the heads up.
Sweet deal, Wendy's burger is one of my favorite fast foods
I can have 2 of this combo, seriously
Dinamo2016 wrote: Lousy deal. The burger is tiny and this is just a snack.
I'm surprised people say this tiny combo can fill them up. Stomach the size of a bird or maybe I eat too much these days? It wouldn't even fill my right foot.
Saturate wrote: Isn't Wendy's small size about the same as a medium from other places? One time I ordered a medium combo and got one of those big plastic cups. The norm for Wendy's or an oddity at that location?
Wendy's changed their sizes a LONG time ago. I remember when they initially did it, the cashiers would ask the customer if they wanted "regular/medium size" and people not knowing of the change said yes (thinking it was the standard combo size) and they got the equivalent of "supersize" on their tray.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
LOL at the people complaining about the amount of beef in a $4 combo. It's a bit over 1/4 lb of beef in the double stack, & Wendy's small size fries is equal to most places medium size. So you're basically getting a quarter pounder combo for $4, most other burger chains are charging close to double that ($7-$8) for something similar (eg McDonalds quarter pounder combo)
Oct 26, 2016
628 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Just had this today. $4.20 total and added lettuce and tomato and removed pickles. Subbed drink for frosty, haven't had one in such a long time.

The small fries is not equivalent to a medium, at least not at McD's. It is smaller. Not full after the combo, I would need at least 2 of them to feel like I actually had a meal to eat lol.
Oct 26, 2016
628 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
The back of the receipt tells you to do a survey and then you'll get $2 off a large sandwich or full size entree salad. I'm eyeing the grilled chicken sandwich for $5.89 - $2. Not bad for $3.89+5% tax.