[Wendy's] $4 Double Stack or 5 chicken nuggets combo

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2017 7:02 pm
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
ChubChub wrote: Get the Canadian $4 deal, rip over to BK for $2 for 10 nuggets ;). You're up 6 nuggets, and only about $0.75 (appx after exchange) more than the US deal.
LOL that would be hilarious.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4120 posts
923 upvotes
Sask.
my bad, those sure could be US prices I posted earlier.

Decided on Whopper Wednesday tonight instead - better deal overall.
Mar 28, 2016
135 posts
404 upvotes
Feegus wrote:
Wut.

I was going to go on my lunch break but now I'm unhyped
RSole wrote: A 7 cent saving when buying this combo. I'm off to my nearest Wendy's, a half hour drive away, but it's worth it!
It's a $2.55 saving for the 5-piece nuggets if bought individually:
$2.19 - nuggets
$1.89 - fries
$1.89 small drink
total: $6.75

And a $3.11 savings for the double stack if bought individually:
$2.69 - double stack
$1.89 - fries
$1.89 small drink
total: $7.31
Sep 18, 2008
578 posts
158 upvotes
Had the $4 burger combo for lunch today. Just light enough not to make you lazy after lunch but for the hungry days I am thinking of getting 1 of each combo which would probably cost the same as getting a regular combo up sized lol..
Mar 28, 2016
135 posts
404 upvotes
thesick wrote: Can we sub the pop for anything without paying extra
mikka1989 wrote: instead of soda pop, prolly get that frosty small subbed in...YMMV
This deal is just like a normal combo, anything that can be substituted in the regular combos can be substituted in this one. For the pop your choices would be: bottle water, apple/orange juice, white/chocolate milk, chocolate/vanilla frosty, regular/strawberry lemonade ($0.40 extra for small), coffee, tea.
Dec 8, 2006
780 posts
316 upvotes
Plus, there's no PST portion of the HST sold on anything $4 or less! In Ontario, $4.20 tax included!
2x Zoomer Wireless (Rogers): $40.50 (less with friends :)) 6GB 4G LTE, Unlimited Calling & Text
Mar 28, 2016
135 posts
404 upvotes
azmazm wrote: i got it yesterday,
food was fresh-
burgers smaller than expected- but pretty filling.
I been on the A/W $7 mamma burgers so big difference in quality of patty- not sure if there is much savings-
I think this combo is #2 on the board- Dave's double stack I believe.
if so then savings are at least $3 plus
THEAVS wrote: This isn't the #2 combo, its much smaller.
azmazm wrote: ya so dont even know if its a deal really.
I assume its probably like a 50 cent savings, but still $4 for a combo and fresh fries and a decent burger isnt a bad deal - just dont know how warm it is -compared to red flag standards .lol
The double stack is a new burger (well, one that hasn't been offered in years) just available for this offer. It uses 2 Jr sized patties, which is 1/4 lb of meat while the #2 double uses 2 4oz pattties for 1/2 lb of meat. The double does come with more toppings on a toasted bun, but all those can be requested at no charge (maybe $0.40 for the toasted premium bun) on the double stack. Both combos come with the same sized small fry and drink. The #2 double costs around $8.89+tax.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4051 posts
2998 upvotes
Markham
zentro wrote: Been seeing this all day in my facebook feed, they really are going crazy with the ad targeting lately, 1/3rd of facebook feed is ads bypassing all my adblocking measures.

Anyways seems like a decent deal if you want fast food.
You spend all day on Facebook? lol Life must be great. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dec 8, 2014
96 posts
1258 upvotes
Markham, ON
thesick wrote: Can we sub the pop for anything without paying extra
i subbed for a 295ml apple juice carton, no extra charge
CC NCIX
Nov 4, 2015
521 posts
292 upvotes
Ontario
natalka wrote: my bad, those sure could be US prices I posted earlier.

Decided on Whopper Wednesday tonight instead - better deal overall.
I haven't been in a long time but if I recall correctly, filling out the survey on the back of a BK receipt gives you a free medium fries and drink with a purchase of a Whopper or Chicken Sandwich, which should be a little cheaper than the Whopper Wednesday deal and can also be used any day of the week.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1863 posts
1235 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the heads up.
Sweet deal, Wendy's burger is one of my favorite fast foods
I can have 2 of this combo, seriously
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4120 posts
923 upvotes
Sask.
RichRFD wrote: I haven't been in a long time but if I recall correctly, filling out the survey on the back of a BK receipt gives you a free medium fries and drink with a purchase of a Whopper or Chicken Sandwich, which should be a little cheaper than the Whopper Wednesday deal and can also be used any day of the week.
THx.
It's the opposite - buy fries and drink, get a free sandwich.
However, we don't go back within a month, which is when you need to use it.
It's not just me alone to feed, my husband needs at least three Whoppers and fries for supper, so Whopper Wednesday works out best. Next time we'll use the McD coupons.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5785 posts
2560 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
RSole wrote: A 7 cent saving when buying this combo. I'm off to my nearest Wendy's, a half hour drive away, but it's worth it!
Make sure you buy the burger and the rest separately so that you save 7% tax!
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jan 4, 2017
1 posts
I just add the chicken nuggets to the double stack combo works out to 6.5o taxes in. And a stuffed belly.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10481 posts
3003 upvotes
Had the $4.20 all in double stack last night - not huge but enough for me. Our Wendy's has a Coke Freestyle which I love and they gave me a medium fries overfull.

Great deal!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)