• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2019 3:20 am
Jan 26, 2010
842 posts
583 upvotes
Milton
redflagdealsguy wrote:
May 10th, 2019 6:11 pm
I've never met a true Vegan who didn't look emaciated. I've never met one who competed effectively as an athlete, either. Keto athletes dope on carbs the day of competition or intense training, burn all those carbs, and stay in ketosis after. It's NOS for the body, not everyday fuel. Meanwhile, the carnivore keto folks are known for swinging the biggest pair against mainstream medicine, and they look great... surprisingly.

Back on topic:

I passed on the Baconator before my big meeting today, I needed to be sharp. The beast was a good one-time meal but it's too much unhealthy fat for one sitting, and I'm having to chug Omega 3 to clear my head afterwards.

God bless, folks.
I love this guy ^^

Man, I would do that keto diet but then I'd have to tell my mom to stop cooking for me.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9673 posts
2363 upvotes
benji82 wrote:
May 10th, 2019 5:27 pm
veggies on the baconator is a slap in the face to dave thomas.
LOL!!!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
24181 posts
4471 upvotes
Most annoying thing about the 22 pages of this thread is the number of times the word "keto" has been said :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2046 posts
777 upvotes
B.C.
I'm amazed they added the veggies for free. I asked my Wendys if I could add them to a full price baconator and they said no last time. I guess they were just making up an answer because they didn't know.
Mar 30, 2013
246 posts
53 upvotes
Petawawa
You can also add an extra meat patty which makes it a pretty decent snack. One is too small but two or three is just too salty (taste wise).
I actually prefer wendys triple with extra purple onions which is severely under rated.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
2960 posts
2589 upvotes
Ottawa

Brb I'm moaning uncontrollably
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Jun 9, 2014
21 posts
16 upvotes
Had one last night for the first time. I'm not sure if they use the same bun for other burgers but the bun has an overwhelming taste that is more prominent than the burger itself. When I saw the picture and saw no veg I asked for lettuce tomato and onions and those honestly were the best bites for me. When I wasn't getting lettuce tomato and onions in my bites the burger did not taste very good.

Decent burger overall worth $5 any more than that would be a hard pass chief
Aug 26, 2018
292 posts
508 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote:
May 11th, 2019 12:47 pm
Most annoying thing about the 22 pages of this thread is the number of times the word "keto" has been said :rolleyes:
The usual suspects too.

God bless, folks.
Nov 25, 2018
40 posts
19 upvotes
Am I the only one who splits the bacanator in half and eats one at time ? almost like having 2 mini burgers Face With Tears Of Joy I really don't know why I do it, I don't think ive ever eaten a bacanator without splitting it.. might have to try some for lunch today haha
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1082 posts
297 upvotes
Edmonton
Just purchased 2. But could only finish 1. I'll eat the other one for dinner I guess.
Mar 30, 2019
115 posts
58 upvotes
dj_rice wrote:
May 12th, 2019 2:44 pm
Just purchased 2. But could only finish 1. I'll eat the other one for dinner I guess.
And have a heart attack for breakfast the next morning I guess. I hope not though... Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Dec 7, 2005
102 posts
54 upvotes
Mississauga
111swerve wrote:
May 12th, 2019 2:59 pm
And have a heart attack for breakfast the next morning I guess. I hope not though... Smiling Face With Sunglasses
just had 2 for dinner on friday night & 1 for lunch today, still alive lol
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
6649 posts
6943 upvotes
Who's eating two or three of these at a time?

I'm a big guy (6'2"), and while I could eat more, one Baconator seems plenty for me.

If anyone's curious, my drinks of choice:
- Water / Sparkling Water
- Diet Root Beer

Why the second? Because it's sugar and caffeine free, and caffeine isn't necessary for me on keto (carbs would put me to sleep).

If the fan club gives you trouble, let'em know Big Red sent you.

God bless.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

eelw11