Hot Deals

[Wendy's] $5 Baconator's until May 26th

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2019 3:20 am
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
6534 posts
1989 upvotes
What's the regular price (or what would be the regular price) for something like that? (instead of $5)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
6649 posts
6943 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
May 12th, 2019 8:32 pm
What's the regular price (or what would be the regular price) for something like that? (instead of $5)
$7.89, I believe.
Nov 25, 2018
40 posts
19 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
May 12th, 2019 7:54 pm
Who's eating two or three of these at a time?

I'm a big guy (6'2"), and while I could eat more, one Baconator seems plenty for me.
I bought 2 for lunch yesterday, and that shit kept me full til after dinner lol im a big guy 6'6 and weight more than I should
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2005
1029 posts
29 upvotes
broogie wrote:
May 12th, 2019 2:30 pm
Am I the only one who splits the bacanator in half and eats one at time ? almost like having 2 mini burgers Face With Tears Of Joy I really don't know why I do it, I don't think ive ever eaten a bacanator without splitting it.. might have to try some for lunch today haha
Good idea, this much meat bacon and grease is a serious shock to the system. Also will be putting on lettuce tomato and onion next time I get one.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4527 posts
602 upvotes
Some people in here are complaining there's not enough meat? This thing has 2 quarter pound beef patties, & 6 strips of bacon. It has 60 grams of protein, which is way more than enough protein for a single meal. Almost 1000 calories, which is about half of what a adult should be eating in a full day.
I am a Koodo customer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5054 posts
965 upvotes
Mississauga
HP_John wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:01 pm
Some people in here are complaining there's not enough meat? This thing has 2 quarter pound beef patties, & 6 strips of bacon. It has 60 grams of protein, which is way more than enough protein for a single meal. Almost 1000 calories, which is about half of what a adult should be eating in a full day.
i don't think anyone said that
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2008
4527 posts
602 upvotes
Ducky wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:04 pm
i don't think anyone said that
I've read where people complained about lack of meat & that its too tiny/small.

"You can also add an extra meat patty which makes it a pretty decent snack. One is too small but two or three is just too salty (taste wise).
I actually prefer wendys triple with extra purple onions which is severely under rated."

"I would need at least 3 baconators to be full; they look so miserable in real life (unlike the pictures)."

"I'm a big eater and I would say 2.5 is the sweet spot for dinner, 3 would make me feel slightly bloated."

Thats just from the last 6 pages.
Last edited by HP_John on May 13th, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a Koodo customer
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
6649 posts
6943 upvotes
Some American fast food forums are saying it's not enough meat, and god love'em, but they're heavy set folks.

I'm skipping the Baconator most days and just going for the downsized Junion Bacon Cheeseburger with my salads.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
11953 posts
2217 upvotes
Markham
Batarang wrote:
May 11th, 2019 4:52 pm
Brb I'm moaning uncontrollably
Is that mayo or bacon grease?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10730 posts
5466 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
HP_John wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:09 pm

"You can also add an extra meat patty which makes it a pretty decent snack. One is too small but two or three is just too salty (taste wise).
I actually prefer wendys triple with extra purple onions which is severely under rated."

"I would need at least 3 baconators to be full; they look so miserable in real life (unlike the pictures)."

"I'm a big eater and I would say 2.5 is the sweet spot for dinner, 3 would make me feel slightly bloated."

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
2960 posts
2589 upvotes
Ottawa
RolandCouch wrote:
May 13th, 2019 1:16 pm
Is that mayo or bacon grease?
It's mayo.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Jun 6, 2015
949 posts
398 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
HP_John wrote:

Hey that's me! But I wasn't complaining about the burger being too small, was just replying. I actually think the Baconator is better than Five Guy's regular burger
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5054 posts
965 upvotes
Mississauga
HP_John wrote:

For $5, it is a good size burger.... But yes, it's not enough by itself to call it a meal....I ain't a big eater but I can probably eat two...lol

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

eelw11