Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

BOGO Dave's Single (w/ chs) & Spicy Chicken Sandwich [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 2:28 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: Maybe next time don't wait till the last day to post a deal you've known for over 2 months ?
chill - at least he posted.. no one else posted on this forum huh..
Mar 9, 2004
33 posts
7 upvotes
Manitoba
Went to use last night offer was there until I hit use coupon then it said no offer. Didn't matter drive thru guy said they couldn't take phone coupons went to A&W just as good.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
No offers here also.

Edit: mine showed up a bit later, coupon expiry at end of Feb. Not bad!
Last edited by Angultra on Jan 30th, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6484 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
the op is correct... my offers got updated with new expiry date...feb 29, 2018
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
When will the buy-one-get-one free coupons expire? Jan 30?
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10492 posts
7626 upvotes
ON
u0dcameron wrote: Don't be rude, better posted at some point than never at all.
Not being rude, just realistic. He bragged about having used this for almost two months before posting here on the last day of expiry. I'm sure there's lots of people who lurk around here and never contribute, then there's people who don't share deals for selfish reasons or fear of RFD effect.
I have no thanks to give for this deal unfortunately, I'm just being honest and I'm sure many others who tried to get the deal and couldn't would agree.
Dec 8, 2016
122 posts
166 upvotes
If anyone is interested, Wendy's receipts also have a survey coupon for a free dave's single or chicken sandwich with the purchase of any premium sandwich. Survey takes less than 2 mins.
Feb 24, 2009
889 posts
410 upvotes
Offers showed up got me thanks op
May 25, 2009
395 posts
99 upvotes
Shawnessy Calgary does not accept mobile coupons for anyone considering using these there
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
3209 posts
1742 upvotes
Markham
Im in ON and just signed up now. I see these coupons in my account with a Feb 28 expiry

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3426 posts
2464 upvotes
cloakster wrote: Im in ON and just signed up now. I see these coupons in my account with a Feb 28 expiry

Thanks OP!
oh noice gonnna sign up then!
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2193 posts
2394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Update: They showed up in my account! The next question is, has anyone tried to use these mobile coupons in Vancouver? :D
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
No app for these correct? Use them via the browser? I’d say it looks like US to me. Guess it doesn’t hurt to try. Show the coupon? I don’t see any codes.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
dilligafeh wrote: Not being rude, just realistic. He bragged about having used this for almost two months before posting here on the last day of expiry. I'm sure there's lots of people who lurk around here and never contribute, then there's people who don't share deals for selfish reasons or fear of RFD effect.
I have no thanks to give for this deal unfortunately, I'm just being honest and I'm sure many others who tried to get the deal and couldn't would agree.
No dude you're not being realistic at all just being annoying. How stupid do you look now that the offers just renewed? In fact the reality is they renew every month! Who cares if the guy waited 2 months?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
Ducky wrote: the op is correct... my offers got updated with new expiry date...feb 29, 2018
That seems suspicious.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
Coupons appear now, question is will Wendys accept... I have a feeling I'll get a sideways look and denied lol. Please report back if you get accepted and where!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
Can the BOGO be used with combo purchases?
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10492 posts
7626 upvotes
ON
OrangeBerry wrote: No dude you're not being realistic at all just being annoying. How stupid do you look now that the offers just renewed? In fact the reality is they renew every month! Who cares if the guy waited 2 months?
Read my name !
You knew the future eh... "in fact the reality is they renew every month" Mr.2020 Hindsight ?