Expired Hot Deals

Wendy's

Dave's Single for $3.00 via offers in Wendy's app (until Oct 17)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2021 11:18 am
[OP]
Member
May 18, 2008
292 posts
576 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Wendy's] Dave's Single for $3.00 via offers in Wendy's app (until Oct 17)

Wendy's Dave's Single for $3.00 via the offers in their app until October 10 (now extended until Oct 17)

Valid for Dave's Single cheeseburger only. Not valid with any other offer discount or promotion. Limit one offer per customer per visit
Images
  • Dave's Single.JPG
Last edited by Mike S on Oct 12th, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Member
Mar 24, 2019
232 posts
353 upvotes
Mike S wrote: Wendy's Dave's Single for $3.00 via the offers in their app until October 10

Valid for Dave's Single cheeseburger only. Not valid with any other offer discount or promotion. Limit one offer per customer per visit
+ $4 double deluxe ; sounds like my lunch is planned! Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
22891 posts
177963 upvotes
GTA
So the Baconator promo is finally done huh? Only got 1 during the last several weeks (I'm sure my heart is thanking me for it, lol)...
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2014
760 posts
833 upvotes
toguy wrote: So the Baconator promo is finally done huh? Only got 1 during the last several weeks (I'm sure my heart is thanking me for it, lol)...
Cardiologists are sad to see the promo end.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 14, 2017
838 posts
1094 upvotes
Toronto
toguy wrote: So the Baconator promo is finally done huh? Only got 1 during the last several weeks (I'm sure my heart is thanking me for it, lol)...
Your heart will be just fine. Animal products don't cause heart problems. It's the poisonous veggie oils you need to avoid.
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2019
197 posts
286 upvotes
kthxbye wrote: Your heart will be just fine. Animal products don't cause heart problems. It's the poisonous veggie oils you need to avoid.
Medical advice as valuable as the money I spent on it 🤣

Prefer the single deal than baconator anyways…. It’s an almost human meal.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
14458 posts
9246 upvotes
Markham
I've had three "Hulk" like Baconators over the last month or so.

I'm think I'm ruined and cannot eat these "puny" human burgers now.

You guys enjoy.

Btw bacon deluxe is still $4... No offer required.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
1203 posts
1113 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: I've had three "Hulk" like Baconators over the last month or so.

I'm think I'm ruined and cannot eat these "puny" human burgers now.

You guys enjoy.

Btw bacon deluxe is still $4... No offer required.
Good point. All other fast food burgers pales in comparison.
Member
Jan 12, 2017
432 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
Bacon is $0.90 at my closest location, so you can add it to this offer and get a Bacon Deluxe for $0.10 less Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
14458 posts
9246 upvotes
Markham
voltagedrop wrote: Bacon is $0.90 at my closest location, so you can add it to this offer and get a Bacon Deluxe for $0.10 less Face With Tears Of Joy
If you do choose to add bacon to the Wendy's single you forgo taking advantage of the "free small frosty with purchase" offer which you can do with the bacon deluxe (as It's not considered an "offer".
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Member
Sep 6, 2016
277 posts
141 upvotes
GTA
I haven't had Wendy's burgers in a very long time. How does this Single compare with BK's Whopper?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
1203 posts
1113 upvotes
hitman989 wrote: I haven't had Wendy's burgers in a very long time. How does this Single compare with BK's Whopper?
Taste wise, Whopper better since it has a charbroiled flavour. Meat quality, Wendy's has better patties.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7837 posts
8672 upvotes
Toronto
Mike S wrote: Wendy's Dave's Single for $3.00 via the offers in their app until October 10

Valid for Dave's Single cheeseburger only. Not valid with any other offer discount or promotion. Limit one offer per customer per visit
Offer is available again until October 17th

Top