• Oct 9th, 2019 7:25 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 15, 2017
1847 posts
598 upvotes
Toronto

Wendy's new BBQ & Jalapeño Chicken Burger

I think its for a limited time only, its different its delicious! Blows Burger King's fish burger out of the water.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
How do you compare a fish burger with a chicken burger?
Sep 21, 2017
184 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
I think the Jalapeño chicken sandwich is nice, I got it with the spicy chicken patty and it was actually decently spicy and I liked the sauce. But I haven't tried the BBQ one because both time they just gave me the Jalapeño one instead and I didn't notice till we already left.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
45454 posts
8459 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
death_hawk wrote: How do you compare a fish burger with a chicken burger?
Its a new style of trolling. Subtle trolling.
You say just enough to offend, confuse or anger people. But not enough to outright offend them in order to not draw attention from moderators.

But you characterize yourself in a manner that it seems like the original poster is just naive or ignorant... but not outright offensive or idiotic.

That way you can annoy or offend the RFD community without getting banned.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19185 posts
27630 upvotes
ONTARIO
I haven't tried the jalapeno burger, but I love those limited time jalapeno cheese fries they have right now. The jalapenos taste so good. I wish they gave you more than just 5-6 slices on top.
May 10, 2008
614 posts
525 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
BobSagget wrote: I haven't tried the jalapeno burger, but I love those limited time jalapeno cheese fries they have right now. The jalapenos taste so good. I wish they gave you more than just 5-6 slices on top.
Haha, we are opposites! I'm planning to try out the burger this week but will be getting it without jalapeños, since I don't like pickled things. I raided the flyer/recycling bin at my condo lobby like a true RFDer and found some mailer coupons. I haven't looked at them yet but I might even be able to save a couple of bucks. Score! :D
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6931 posts
6439 upvotes
Toronto
MusicBox wrote: I think its for a limited time only, its different its delicious! Blows Burger King's fish burger out of the water.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13546 posts
2343 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Any discounts? Can u use that survey on the back of a previous receipt for a free chicken burger that is this jalepeno one?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Adversity is a growth opportunity. Change happens at the periphery.
[OP]
Banned
Dec 15, 2017
1847 posts
598 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: How do you compare a fish burger with a chicken burger?
LOL sorry my bad, I meant it blows Burger King's chicken burger out of the water.