Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Two spicy chicken combos $13.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2020 11:53 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 6, 2020
103 posts
347 upvotes
Cornwall

[Wendy's] Two spicy chicken combos $13.99

2 (two) Spicy chicken sandwich combos for $13.99 @ Wendy's until who knows when. I'm off to the drive-thru.

update: promo is on until end of June 2020
Last edited by wax888 on Jun 4th, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
67 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1624 posts
1390 upvotes
Whitby
Pile Of PooPile Of Poodouble the fun. They are short on burger meat right now.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1612 posts
853 upvotes
Oregon
I think they are smaller size. Not the regular size
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 6, 2020
103 posts
347 upvotes
Cornwall
chilli604 wrote: I think they are smaller size. Not the regular size
no they're the full size. They might also have junior chicken burgers but this promo is for the full size.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1612 posts
853 upvotes
Oregon
wax888 wrote: no they're the full size. They might also have junior chicken burgers but this promo is for the full size.
Well thats a Hot deal. I went to Wendy's. I guess I misread the sign
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 6, 2020
103 posts
347 upvotes
Cornwall
chilli604 wrote: Well thats a Hot deal. I went to Wendy's. I guess I misread the sign
I also went and ate two friggin combos. Me likes.
Member
Jun 20, 2010
386 posts
196 upvotes
Vancouver
What is the regular price for a combo?
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 6, 2020
103 posts
347 upvotes
Cornwall
dngo12 wrote: What is the regular price for a combo?
roughly $10 + tax
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 6, 2020
103 posts
347 upvotes
Cornwall
jumpingThrill wrote: Good deal
But can't find in Wendy's app.
don't need the app. Just go get it. Nationwide promo.
Sr. Member
Jun 27, 2012
795 posts
1329 upvotes
Went to Wendy's yesterday and they had no junior burger meat! I was appauled. How am I supposed to enjoy a junior bacon cheeseburger or cheeseburger deluxe if they don't have any junior burger meat? Then I wanted a vanilla frosty and they tell me they only have chocolate. OK, excuse me, what?Wendy's has really dropped the ball in response to COVID-19. Seems like their "fresh, never frozen" mantra will kick them in the rear end. Either way, I went full Karen on them for even trying to operate without any burger meat. Pathetic.
2010-2020 Contest Winnings = $0
Sr. Member
Dec 16, 2010
715 posts
557 upvotes
Canada
Saukrates wrote: Went to Wendy's yesterday and they had no junior burger meat! I was appauled. How am I supposed to enjoy a junior bacon cheeseburger or cheeseburger deluxe if they don't have any junior burger meat? Then I wanted a vanilla frosty and they tell me they only have chocolate. OK, excuse me, what?Wendy's has really dropped the ball in response to COVID-19. Seems like their "fresh, never frozen" mantra will kick them in the rear end. Either way, I went full Karen on them for even trying to operate without any burger meat. Pathetic.
I'm really really hoping I'm sensing major sarcasm in that post because if not, I sure hope you and I never cross paths in our life lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2246 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
PannTher wrote: I'm really really hoping I'm sensing major sarcasm in that post because if not, I sure hope you and I never cross paths in our life lol.
The junior burgers are from the same meat as the regular Dave burgers.. right? How do they have a shortage when the juniors literally require less of the meat to make. The answer is, they make a lot more money selling the regular ones and not the junior ones, no shortage just greed
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17618 posts
4954 upvotes
wax888 wrote: don't need the app. Just go get it. Nationwide promo.
No wheels, so no go. Can't get it at the window. If I want to eat, I need to use Skip The Dishes or Uber, adding at least another $10. No deal here for me...

Top