Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Two spicy chicken combos $13.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2020 11:53 am
Banned
May 6, 2020
132 posts
428 upvotes
Cornwall

[Wendy's] Two spicy chicken combos $13.99

2 (two) Spicy chicken sandwich combos for $13.99 @ Wendy's until who knows when. I'm off to the drive-thru.

update: promo is on until end of June 2020
Last edited by wax888 on Jun 4th, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2014
1467 posts
2775 upvotes
0 downvotes (Maple,O…
OMG! Yummy fire!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6081 posts
7107 upvotes
Whitby
Pile Of PooPile Of Poodouble the fun. They are short on burger meat right now.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5755 posts
7801 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
I think they are smaller size. Not the regular size
Banned
May 6, 2020
132 posts
428 upvotes
Cornwall
chilli604 wrote: I think they are smaller size. Not the regular size
no they're the full size. They might also have junior chicken burgers but this promo is for the full size.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5755 posts
7801 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
wax888 wrote: no they're the full size. They might also have junior chicken burgers but this promo is for the full size.
Well thats a Hot deal. I went to Wendy's. I guess I misread the sign
Banned
May 6, 2020
132 posts
428 upvotes
Cornwall
chilli604 wrote: Well thats a Hot deal. I went to Wendy's. I guess I misread the sign
I also went and ate two friggin combos. Me likes.
Banned
May 6, 2020
132 posts
428 upvotes
Cornwall
dngo12 wrote: What is the regular price for a combo?
roughly $10 + tax
Banned
May 6, 2020
132 posts
428 upvotes
Cornwall
jumpingThrill wrote: Good deal
But can't find in Wendy's app.
don't need the app. Just go get it. Nationwide promo.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1071 posts
2378 upvotes
Went to Wendy's yesterday and they had no junior burger meat! I was appauled. How am I supposed to enjoy a junior bacon cheeseburger or cheeseburger deluxe if they don't have any junior burger meat? Then I wanted a vanilla frosty and they tell me they only have chocolate. OK, excuse me, what?Wendy's has really dropped the ball in response to COVID-19. Seems like their "fresh, never frozen" mantra will kick them in the rear end. Either way, I went full Karen on them for even trying to operate without any burger meat. Pathetic.
2010-2023 Contest Winnings = $0
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2010
1096 posts
1354 upvotes
Canada
Saukrates wrote: Went to Wendy's yesterday and they had no junior burger meat! I was appauled. How am I supposed to enjoy a junior bacon cheeseburger or cheeseburger deluxe if they don't have any junior burger meat? Then I wanted a vanilla frosty and they tell me they only have chocolate. OK, excuse me, what?Wendy's has really dropped the ball in response to COVID-19. Seems like their "fresh, never frozen" mantra will kick them in the rear end. Either way, I went full Karen on them for even trying to operate without any burger meat. Pathetic.
I'm really really hoping I'm sensing major sarcasm in that post because if not, I sure hope you and I never cross paths in our life lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
PannTher wrote: I'm really really hoping I'm sensing major sarcasm in that post because if not, I sure hope you and I never cross paths in our life lol.
The junior burgers are from the same meat as the regular Dave burgers.. right? How do they have a shortage when the juniors literally require less of the meat to make. The answer is, they make a lot more money selling the regular ones and not the junior ones, no shortage just greed
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25914 posts
10323 upvotes
wax888 wrote: don't need the app. Just go get it. Nationwide promo.
No wheels, so no go. Can't get it at the window. If I want to eat, I need to use Skip The Dishes or Uber, adding at least another $10. No deal here for me...
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1562 posts
2376 upvotes
Toronto
PannTher wrote: I'm really really hoping I'm sensing major sarcasm in that post because if not, I sure hope you and I never cross paths in our life lol.
Yeah. Definitely joking. I mean, if it was serious, then that would even be funnier. To go full “Karen”, the individual would have to have a certain level of education. And judging by the writing ( grammatical AND spelling errors), the education nor the privilege associated with that exists. I mean, I too would be “appauled” if that was true!! 🤣
May 27, 2017
370 posts
572 upvotes
The spicy chicken sandwich gives me diarrhea but tastes sooo good :(
Sep 3, 2016
106 posts
57 upvotes
Lolvtec wrote: The spicy chicken sandwich gives me diarrhea but tastes sooo good :(
Strange. Whenever I get spicy chickens, I have amazing poops.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2804 posts
2251 upvotes
GTA
This is one spicy deal! Thanks OP.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Dec 12, 2019
9 posts
6 upvotes
It's only small spicy chicken combos here in London! Is that still a good deal?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)