Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Wendy's 1/4 LB single combo $5.00

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2018 11:36 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
Digital sign at Dundas /River Toronto location says it ends tomorrow, Jan 28
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7476 upvotes
RFD
I should take advantage of this once before it expires. I've been getting the Harvey's 2 for 3 Junior Burgers and like it more than A&W deal or McD deal. I'll try this Wendy's once and try to sub out to chili and frosty instead.
Oct 31, 2017
301 posts
78 upvotes
If u read the reviews on Wendy's, you realize that most prefer mcd.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2011
1512 posts
2736 upvotes
Mrsleah wrote: If u read the reviews on Wendy's, you realize that most prefer mcd.
So you never actually tried it and you base the quality of every place on what strangers say in "reviews".

Well, here's another review from a stranger, I had both McD and Wendy's several times this month, Wendy's is WAY better than McD.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
isgaard wrote: So you never actually tried it and you base the quality of every place on what strangers say in "review

Well, here's another review from a stranger, I had both McD and Wendy's several times this month, Wendy's is WAY better than McD.
Here here!
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1338 posts
599 upvotes
do you guys actually like the burger? i find Wendys burgers bland as well..

prefer A&W mama burger

McD's burgers are pathetic.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
I agree the burger is tasteless.
I did try one of these combos and things have not changed.
I think it's because they press the life out of it on the griddle and under the spatula which gets all juices out.
The result is a 1 cm thick patty with zero flavour except for a bit of salt and oh so dry.
I rather make my own burgers at home from a taste perspective.
So happens it's also economical.
Dec 24, 2009
195 posts
33 upvotes
Chili is good but I agree, at least at my Wendy's, the burger is terrible and was actually cold when I got it. Thought it was a fluke but they are just made like that after had them another time.

It must vary by location as I've had good burgers at other Wendy's for sure.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2001
1025 posts
298 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
I found Wendy 1/4 pounder was hot and tasty at the Wendy's I went to in K/W area. You can not expect a 5-star tasting burger in a $5 combo. For a quick meal or snack, I found this hit the spot. You can't beat the price at the moment for the combo. I dare you to find a Nation Wide chain that is currently offering a $5 combo that includes a decent size burger, fries, and drink. The Wendy's I visited had the Coke Freestyle pop dispenser which was a nice added bonus. All I can say is try the combo, if you don't like it your only out $5+tax and make the burger yourself..
May 25, 2009
707 posts
302 upvotes
not on the website anymore but I thought it was on until today?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
yonoid wrote: not on the website anymore but I thought it was on until today?
Wendy's Canada tweet says "Only till January 28th!"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)