Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
3969 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge

[Wendy's] Wendy's App deal. Baconator $5. Expires 9/5/2021

The Wendy's App and the Wendy's ordering site online (create a Wendy's account) has several offers which expire on Sep 5, 2021.

$5 Baconator ($7.69 is the regular price. this $5 deal makes it 35% off). Customize with tomato, onion and pickles at no extra charge
$1 Large Fry
$2 off any combo
Images
  • wendys.PNG
  • baconator.PNG
Last edited by oicthat2013 on Sep 2nd, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
68 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1783 posts
1868 upvotes
For the carnis out there , no ketchup no bun extra patty and you've got a bomb a$$ lunch
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
This looks so delicious. On a side note, I noticed that wendys uses the US standard for their drink sizes. Their small size drink is about the same size as a mcdonalds medium, and their medium is a mcdonalds large, the large is 50% larger than mcdonalds large.
Aug 21, 2019
232 posts
73 upvotes
bigmackKFT wrote: For the carnis out there , no ketchup no bun extra patty and you've got a bomb a$$ lunch
How do you add extra patty when you order on the website?
Jan 19, 2017
951 posts
1664 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: The Wendy's App and the Wendy's ordering site online (create a Wendy's account) has several offers which expire on Sep 5, 2021.

$5 Baconator ($7.69 is the regular price. this $5 deal makes it 35% off). Customize with tomato, onion and pickles at no extra charge
$1 Large Fry
$2 off any combo
The free toppings are the BEST and i try to avoid the places like McDonalds that charge upwards of .30-.40 PER slice of tomato. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Aug 31st, 2021 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread derailing
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12032 posts
4835 upvotes
$5 Baconator - I am all in!!!

Thanks OP
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10702 posts
3365 upvotes
baconator has been 5$ in AB with the paper coupons for like the last 2 years FYI. i have one in my car and just order it over and over all year and replace it when the new coupon sheet comes out.
Aug 19, 2018
211 posts
205 upvotes
Placed two orders. $5 Baconator, $1 for small vanilla frostie + Free Large fries. $6 combo meal compared to the $15 regular price. Thanks op
Aug 31, 2019
30 posts
29 upvotes
* Thanks for the deal OP!
Last edited by MrDisco on Aug 31st, 2021 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thread cleanup
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1922 posts
215 upvotes
Markham
* Mine will be a Friday treat for slogging through another work week and opening up the long weekend!

Last edited by MrDisco on Aug 31st, 2021 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread cleanup
Feb 25, 2021
29 posts
22 upvotes
Haven't had Wendy's my entire life. How is Wendy's food compared to... let's say McD's or A&W?
Jan 23, 2015
136 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I would recommend loading coupon first before entering drive-thru. The app would glitch out for me multiple times, and not generate the coupon. Ended up with something else and paid full price
Aug 29, 2016
364 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
It only allows you to use one offer per order- does anyone know if I I can use the Baconater offer first and get my order, then use the large fry offer right after? Or do you have to wait 24 hours?
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
16297 posts
21301 upvotes
Toronto
dielan wrote: It only allows you to use one offer per order- does anyone know if I I can use the Baconater offer first and get my order, then use the large fry offer right after? Or do you have to wait 24 hours?
No need to wait 24 hrs after using an offer to use another offer. Posted earlier in this thread.
makaheehee wrote: Placed two orders. $5 Baconator, $1 for small vanilla frostie + Free Large fries. $6 combo meal compared to the $15 regular price. Thanks op
Destiny is all
Aug 19, 2018
211 posts
205 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: No need to wait 24 hrs after using an offer to use another offer. Posted earlier in this thread.
Well... I did use a separate account because if you use the app it wont let you place two orders at once. It'll only allow you to modify or cancel. Separate email solves that issue...
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
2107 posts
2299 upvotes
Toronto
Susuchai wrote: Haven't had Wendy's my entire life. How is Wendy's food compared to... let's say McD's or A&W?
Wendy's, McD's, A&W and Burger King are all good to different tastes, tough to say which one you'll like better. For myself MEAL DEALS and coupons are the story, i tailor my visits around where i'll save money so Burger King and A&W are my staples as the savings are all but guaranteed each and every time i do not have to look......McD's and Wendy's only if a coupon comes out that i know about in advance or i really get that craving.

- Burger King is my place of choice when hungry as the Whopper deal at $6.39 is fantastic and available every single time i open their app. They also have family four whooper combos at $24.99 or two whopper combo and 2 jr whopper combos for $20.99. Whooper Wednesday is also each and every week.

-A & W is my next place of choice, online coupons i take a screenshot always has multiple combo meals such as Spicy Habenaro Chicken Burger combo for $7.49 or Two teen burger combo for $13.99....upgrade to onion rings for additional fee. I do not use the APP as many coupons do not show there.

- McD's is third on my list, very few if any coupons but has a darn good breakfast sandwich or quarter pounder although gonna cost you a lot imho. While expensive it still remains at third seeing it has been an iconic place for decades for food on the run.

- Wendy's to me makes the best burger and their chilli tops it off right....drops down to number 4 as they do not have many coupons and i get tired of looking for any quality coupons of theirs. This $5 coupon is good, but then i need to order fries and a drink separately so sort of kills it for me. Just give us a COMBO price coupon, thats what most of us us want. I get their Spicy Chicken sandwich when on sale and get two of them and a drink....however truthfully just give me a combo i'd prefer to have that instead.
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
Ballroomblitz1 wrote: Wendy's, McD's, A&W and Burger King are all good to different tastes, tough to say which one you'll like better. For myself MEAL DEALS and coupons are the story, i tailor my visits around where i'll save money so Burger King and A&W are my staples as the savings are all but guaranteed each and every time i do not have to look......McD's and Wendy's only if a coupon comes out that i know about in advance or i really get that craving.

- Burger King is my place of choice when hungry as the Whopper deal at $6.39 is fantastic and available every single time i open their app. They also have family four whooper combos at $24.99 or two whopper combo and 2 jr whopper combos for $20.99. Whooper Wednesday is also each and every week.

-A & W is my next place of choice, online coupons i take a screenshot always has multiple combo meals such as Spicy Habenaro Chicken Burger combo for $7.49 or Two teen burger combo for $13.99....upgrade to onion rings for additional fee. I do not use the APP as many coupons do not show there.

- McD's is third on my list, very few if any coupons but has a darn good breakfast sandwich or quarter pounder although gonna cost you a lot imho. While expensive it still remains at third seeing it has been an iconic place for decades for food on the run.

- Wendy's to me makes the best burger and their chilli tops it off right....drops down to number 4 as they do not have many coupons and i get tired of looking for any quality coupons of theirs. This $5 coupon is good, but then i need to order fries and a drink separately so sort of kills it for me. Just give us a COMBO price coupon, thats what most of us us want. I get their Spicy Chicken sandwich when on sale and get two of them and a drink....however truthfully just give me a combo i'd prefer to have that instead.
Great post haha