Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Wendys App Free Spicy Chicken With Purchase

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:31 pm
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2019
843 posts
778 upvotes
Surprise they haven't closed this round about way to get free sandwich with 99 cent frosty. Kinda like A&W coupons: awcoupon.ca (just log out and make random new account)

SUPERRR easy to just log out and enter jibberish into the account info. They should at least make it confirm your email, that would be a pain in the butt for most lol.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5961 posts
1291 upvotes
Richmond Hill
is drive-tru open at the Bayview and Major Mac location?
Member
Jan 19, 2017
421 posts
680 upvotes
pointsdude wrote: Since I started taking regular advantage of this promo, my resting heart rate has increased from 63 to 72 as of today.
Really? i have taken advantage of this deal. Then it died and i took advantage of other fast food deals. Combining it with watching Calorie intake and exercise my resting heart rate actually went down.
Member
Apr 9, 2015
227 posts
134 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: is drive-tru open at the Bayview and Major Mac location?
Yes, picked up thru drive-thru 2 times already
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
3980 posts
2059 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Yum yum spicy chicken. Had 1 today.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6328 posts
2744 upvotes
they banned both cc after only 8 orders spread over 2 weeks :( That was fast.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
13031 posts
7976 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Just had another free spicy chicken burger., number 7 now.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Member
Feb 2, 2011
276 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster
Been using Gmail dot for new accounts so... 11th...order.... loading up the Xtra veggies to make it more healthier
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
11301 posts
2950 upvotes
Scarberia
is the offer still there? i don't see it in one my accounts, but i never used it yet, so not sure...my local tims/wendys still close for dine ins, drivethrus is busyAF, 10 cars deep lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Feb 2, 2011
276 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster
Yup if not just make a new email , I clear the cache
On the App, so I can create a new gmail move the dot..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
4948 posts
2067 upvotes
badOne wrote: they banned both cc after only 8 orders spread over 2 weeks :( That was fast.
Did you just order a Frosty and the free Sandwich?

Just wondering if ordering something more may not trigger the ban?
Member
Sep 7, 2017
414 posts
266 upvotes
I’ve been rounding out the meal with a side of chili. Super filling.
Member
Feb 2, 2011
276 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster
Bidjaan wrote: I’ve been rounding out the meal with a side of chili. Super filling.
Yeah sometimes I skip the frosty and do the chili instead, I’ve been using BMO WEC Card, and different locations , no ban and did the plantiful when it was also free with purchase. it worked on the Android in Samsung Note9. I have an XR iPhone but could not get the App to work but clearing the cache might do it? Also Simpli Visa never worked for me on both platforms
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6328 posts
2744 upvotes
renoldman wrote: Did you just order a Frosty and the free Sandwich?

Just wondering if ordering something more may not trigger the ban?
mixture of frosty and jr burgers for different orders. What i think happened is that their app screwed up multiple times and it never went into the systems of the location. I had to cancel multiple times and reenter. That probably triggered a manual intervention on their end and scrutiny. I noticed the ban the day after that nightmare order.
Member
Feb 2, 2011
276 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster
badOne wrote: mixture of frosty and jr burgers for different orders. What i think happened is that their app screwed up multiple times and it never went into the systems of the location. I had to cancel multiple times and reenter. That probably triggered a manual intervention on their end and scrutiny. I noticed the ban the day after that nightmare order.
That happen to me when I used IPhone App, it would not take my BMO WEC card multiple cancellations. I phoned BMO... just to be sure no phantom charges so I switched to android App, BMO WEC worked fine and I have been afraid the Scale always tells the truth Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Top